Giving in to sin

(BEWARE I AM PRETTY SURE THIS IS GOING TO ME A SMUT CHAPTER!!! DON'T LIKE DON'T READ)              

Ashley's POV:

              The last two weeks have been the best of my life, i couldn't ask for a better boyfriend i swear...  when ever we were sure no one was around he would say the sweetest things... he made my heart skip a beat, like no one i had ever met. I wanted him to come out someday,  frowned to myself as i thought. I love him, a lot more than he may know... i was interupted in thought once again by andy sitting next to me on the couch and smiling widely while looking down at me and biting his lip. He was so sexy, he knew it drove me wild. "Hey ash," he smirked as he spoke. I could feel slight chills go up my spine as they always did when he was around. "Hey baby," i wraped my arms around his neck and smiled into his chest a bit as he held me closer. I love being with him, even if we're not talking just knowing he is here is what drives me.

Andy's POV: 

              I wanted ash, i needed him. I needed his touch,  the feel of his hands on my body and his lips on mine. I moved my face down to his neck a bit and left light kisses down it while slightly nibbling. "A-andy", he bit his lip as he looked up at me with his beautiful brown eyes. i kept going, nipping and biting at the skin leaving small red love bites up and down his neck as i could feel his breathing hitch as he tried to hold it in "Don't hold it in Ash", i smirk as his eyes widdened. He began to pull at my hair slightly while i move my hand to the crotch of his pants and stoked him slightly through his tight jeans. He was already hard and i could feel him growing with every stroke as i continued to bite at his neck and rub a bit harder at his crotch. I pulled away from his neck and begin to kiss his lightly increasing force while he moaned slightly into my mouth. I smirked and began pulling his pants down slowly realizing he wasn't wearing underware. i gasped at the site and bit my lip filled with lust, as i began to push him down while getting on my knees. I nibbled at his pelvic bones and traced the outlline of his outlaw tattoo with my tongue as he moaned a bit louder and curled his toes slighty. He was gorgeous, I wanted this to last but wanted so badly to be satisfied. I placed his hand on my crotch and he began to rub me through my leather pants and i could feel my erection growing as i slowly took him into my mouth licking and sucking around the tip just watching him go crazy and moan like a grade A whore. I slowly took him all the way into my mouth and barely gaged as i slowly scraped my teeth agienst the sides of his hard on while going faster. He rubbed my crotch harder and i moaned around his dick  causing him to go crazy, he grabbed at my hair and began pushing my head down and pumping his dick in and out of my mouth, i gaged slightly but enjoyed it and pulled away right before he was going to cum. I wanted to save that for later.                 

Ashley's POV: 

                 "A-andy d-don't stop." i bit my lip as i begged for more, but he insted shook his head and smirked as he moved up to my mouth kissing me again while whispering in my ear: "Top or bottom?" He smirked and i just blushed and bit my lip thinking about it. "T-top?" i bit my lip and his expression changed and he began to nibble at my ear as he spoke: "Do your worst purdy boy". He began taking off his shirt and smirking at me like he wanted me to lead. I was nervous but quickly got over it, pushed him to the couch and climbed on top of him and began kissing down his chest, waiting for his reaction as he looked aroused i began to stoke him harder getting him ready as i pulled down his pants and bit my lip at the sight. H-he was s-so big. Andy smirked and began to speak: "You like it?" All i could to was nod my head and push him onto all fours and line our hips with me slightly pushed into his enterance and i could tell he was tight.  He looked nervous so i kisses his head, "It only hurts for a second okay?," he noddded and i began to slowly push into him and pump in and out increasing my spead, i saw his face change from in pain, to lust. He moaned under me as i used my free hand to pump him up and down. I was close, i could feel it. Just then i heard andy yell out: "OH GOD YES ASHLEY RIGHT THERE!" this exited me and i began pumping harder into that spot as we both moaned in ecstasy i continued to pump his dick and he came all over my hand and soon after i came inside him and licked him off of me while smirking. He looked exausted, i pulled out and smiles at him and kissed his cheek. "I love you" we both panted and he eventually replied: "I-i love you too".  We layed there panting for a few minutes and he drifted off with his head on my chest and i drifted off as well. Safe, With Andy.