We are bullet proof.

Andy's Pov:

             It had been another 2 weeks since ash asked me out, i really loved him and i couldn't wait to show him the new song I wrote. It was for him but the fans don't have to know that. I'm just nervous he'll think it's to soon... But i've been in love with him since i met him, and i've known him for along time now, I just don't want to come off as attached, I'm afraid he won't really feel the same way and it was all a waste of time. I sighed and got up off the couch and walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day, Black Veil Brides is currently in the studio recording our new album "Wretched and Divine." (((i know that already came out I know all the songs and stuff but this is back in time a little bit)))                                      I undressed myself and stepped into the shower and quickly washed off, got dressed, and began applying a small amount of eyeliner around my eyes. I plugged in my hair straightener as i got a text from Ashley that read: "Hey babe :) i just went out to get some food for the house and stuff :3 be home soon!" i smiled as i text back: "Aww you're so sweet :) see you soon <3 just getting ready to go over to the recording studio later." I then put down my phone and began straightening my shoulder length black hair, while singing some of the lyrics to a song off of our new album.  

                   When i was done getting ready I walked out of the bathroom to see some groceries on the counter, in the kitchen, and Ashley putting some stuff in the cupboards. I smirked a bit and walked up behind him without him seeing and wrapped my arms around him. He jumped a bit and squealed, I laughed and kissed his cheek. He relaxed into my arms, and said: "You scared me," he giggled a bit and turned around and looked up at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist, i bit my lip and began to speak; "I know i did," I Laughed again, "But i love you." I looked innocently up at him, and smiles as Jinnx and Jake walked out of their bedrooms and yawned.

                     Ashley's Pov:

                                   "Good morning", I smiled a bit and Jinxx and Jake both smirked at us, and Jake said: "You two are disgusting," he smirked and began to laugh a bit, "But you two are kinda cute together." I could see a slight blush forming on Andy's face as Jinxx added: "Yeah i agree," Jinxx walked over to the fridge and pulled out some pop tarts and put them in Ashley's's contribution to the kitchen: the hello kitty toaster. Andy began to talk kind of quietly: "where is CC?" he smiled and looked down at me and i shrugged. "Still sleeping I guess." I giggled a bit and kissed his head as Jinxx and Jake walked into the living room and started playing GTA 4. We didn't have to go to the studio till 3:00 and it was 1:00 PM. "Andy wanna' help me wake up CC?" i smirked and he just nodded and i began to whisper my plan in his ear and he nodded along with me and giggled. "i'll go get the ice water," i said letting go of Andy to begin filling a piture with cold water. I missed his touch already and i could tell he missed mine too.                                                                                                                                                                                                              Andy's POV:

                      So ash wants to dump ice water all over CC, and than have me dump baby powder all over him, i smirked a bit at the thought and went into the bathroom to get the baby powder and looked at my face in the mirror and fixed my hair a bit and opened the medicine cabinet to see a bottle of prescription pills along with the norms; some Advil, tooth brushes and other vitamins and such. I picked up the bottle and it was for Ash... i muttered to myself as i read the label: "W-why would ash need anti-depressants?" I frowned to myself, and grabbed the baby powder and walked out of the bathroom seeing ash holding a piture of ice water outside CC's door. "ready?" he smirked and i nodded so he opened the door and i saw CC sleeping on the floor looking like he had passed out wasted the night before. Ashley gave me a look and dumped the cold water over his body and he woke up instantly and screamed and i dumped the baby powder all over him, as ash and i laughed hysterically running out of his room.       ((ONLY PART ONE TO THIS CHAPTER, PART TWO SHOULD BE OUT SOME TIME THIS WEEK!!, MAYBE TOMORROW, i don't know why this is in caps ;-;...))