Lost it all ((part twooo c:))

~I'm a little rusty guys remember it's been like a year and i'm older now so it may be a bit more mature / graphic~

     *** 2 weeks later 

  Dakota's POV:

        I looked in the mirror at my ever growing stomach. I don't know why, but I can't help but feel like this happened for a reason. Ash has been coming to see me more lately, I know I screwed up but. . . Well fuck. I think - I think I love Ash, and this baby. I want him to be here. I-i change my mind. I began to cry. I've been really emotional lately, seeing how Ashley acts around Andy. How they love eachother. I want that, I deserve that. My sadness sooned turned to rage as I clenched my fists tight, my nails cutting into the palms of my hands. 

Andy's POV: 

        "Ashleeeeeeeey", I yelled to him from the other room. "Yes Andy?" I smiled and batted my eyelashes, Batman is on. Can you hand me the remote? The remote was about a foot away from me but that was too far.  .   . He rolled his eyes but grabbed the remote and sat down next to me and kissed my cheek. "Lazy Ass" I smiled more "Atleast i'm not anyone's bitch." I winked and laughed at my witty remark. "Oh do you really wanna go into that?" He laughed and kissed my neck lightly and I blushed hard and continued to look at the screen.

Ashley's POV: 

        I still feel bad about the whole thing but I love Andy and this baby and I think we can make it work. We've been looking at names lately. I like the name Marina, or maybe Sky. Andy was thinking something more like "Blake or Blade" I don't know about that though. I don't know why Dakota doesn't care about the babies name, It worries me, maybe she's pretending not to care? I laughed to myself a bit. "What?" Andy looked up at me and looked confused. "Oh um, Batman!" Andy repeated back to me "BATMAN!" and continued to watch. I cuddled closer to him and kissed his temple. Are we doing anything today? I stretched and yawned as I spoke. "Um, yeah silly, remember the music video?" Shit. I thought to myself. I've been so caught up in preparing to be a dad and focusing on being good to Andy that I forgot completely. Infact for a while I forgot I was "Ashley Purdy." No longer this big star but, maybe I could have a "Normal" Life? What? What the hell was I thinking. I laughed nervously and Andy ignored my remarks this time. 

Dakota's POV:

      I had him first. I fucked him first. Koda what are you doing? This isn't you- I thoguht for a second as I bit my lip thinking about wicked things in my head. Andy will pay for what he did, for what he took from ME.

Andy's POV:

        I hopped out of the shower and grabbed my towel and began to rapidly dry my hair like a spaz. Done. I wraped the towel around my waist and looked in the mirror at myself. I was- happy. I am happy.- Right? The love of your life is having someone elses baby. I swalled hard again still baffled by the idea of my love having a child. "Andy?!" I had been in here longer than I thought. I walked out and Ash saw me and kissed my lips and walked into the bathroom. "Mirror Hog" He laughed. "Haha- Yeah." I walked into our room in our new apartment and looked at the boxes of things from both of our old houses, now in the same place and smiled. I took off my towel and began to dress again and apply a thin layer of eyeliner when Ash comes in fully dressed. "Do you have my eyeliner?", "Yeah just give me a second." He smirked and I eventually handed him the pencil. "Thank yooou." I began to apply it and we finished up getting ready and headed out. I was nervous because Dakota has been showing up at random times, how does she know where we are all the time? Lets see how this goes. I took a deep breath and got out of the car and began to walk over to the building containing the set for "Legion of the black." This should be awesome.