"not all men" 5

meow :)

i don't know why i said that 👀

anywhoreee, double update!! 😌

i love that picture^^

💅🏻

"we all move forward when we recognise how resilient and striking the women around us are"

💅🏻

i have said this one before on my announcements but i will be developing and saying it again, since people don't always seem to understand

you're right, it isn't all men. of course it isn't!

but if i give you 3 glasses of water, and tell you one of them is poisoned but they all look the same, like normal glasses of water but you know one of them is poisoned.

you aren't going to drink out of any of them, are you?

the point i'm trying to make is that if a women is walking home alone at night and a man is walking behind her. she can't differentiate him being a good man or a bad man just by his appearance.

because what could be a glass of water, might actually just be poison and cause you a lot of harm.

putting that analogy into the situation, he might look like a really nice person, might even look like the sweetest guy you can ever meet but he could also bring a lot of harm because you can't tell if someone is good or bad by their appearance.

appearances are deceiving.

so that's why she assumes the worst and tries to stay away from him.

now the reason why women are saying "men" instead of "some men" its a generalisation.

a what?

GENERALISATION!

do i have to shout it again? or is this understood?

anywhore, it doesn't mean all (men).

💅🏻

if you ever get trampled by a dog, you will most likely have a fear of dogs. obviously. and you can come across many many sweet dogs but still be scared of them.

now let's talk about bees. lots of people are afraid of bees. it's a very common fear. even if you haven't been stung by a bee, people are still scared of the idea of being stung by a bee.

but not all dogs are going to trample you and not all bees are going to sting you.

so if i make a statement saying "dogs are scary" it's a given that, not all dogs are scary.

do you see where i'm going with this?

chances of being bit by a dog are, 1 in 73. chances of being stung by a bee are 6 million to 1.

chances of being raped? 1 in 3.

just 5 months ago it was 1 in 5. only 5 months ago. the chances of a women getting raped, has increased in only 5 months.

that's disgusting.

how are you saying "not all men" when this it keeps on increasing?!

so if any women makes a video, post, says anything about their experience with sexual assault or talks about their issues with men.

don't you fucking dare say "not all men"

those types of videos and post and talks are supposed to be educational and bring up important issues that women go through on a daily basis. saying "not all men" invalidates the women's issues!

it is never meant as a personal attack to you, it is only a attack if you make it one.

💅🏻

does anyone else still believe in "not all men" cuz if you do, put your ideas forward as to why. cuz i am confused!

will be posting the last part of the "not all men" series typa thing i have going on here today and then start a new topic :)