Chapter 1

Be thankful of the people that support you because you never know how long they'll be there for you.

Chapter 1

-2 years later-

I quickly became concious that everyone was staring at me as I walked down the halls. Including Blake.

Seeing him after 2 years made my heart pound and I could feel my face soften up as I took in his facial features. He looked taller, and his haircut seemed to have changed. But besides that, not only did he look like the same Blake I fell in love with, he looked hot.

I didn't blame them for staring though.

After my father's death, my mom and I moved out of the city, trying to get our minds off things for a while. It really wasn't easy, and spending two years living in Paris where my life was perfect, it was hard moving back. The schools there wasn't as quite boring, adding to the fact that I'm probably going to get straight A's on my French tests in school now.

I straightened my outfit, skinny jeans, tanktop under a white see-through shirt and my cowgirl boots. It wasn't everyday that I got to pick my own outfit to school, but I knew things have completely changed. Back then when... when my dad was still alive, he would go to work earlier so my mom didn't have to be in a rush because as we all know, women took time to get ready.

But now my mom needed to earn the money to support the both of us, so she was working over time every morning and night now.

I fast-walked my way down to my locker and opened it, stuffing all my books and pencils into it. I quickly pulled my phone out and tapped on contacts, scrolling down to "Shaneyboo<3"

Me: Hey Shanelle, I'm here :)

I slammed the locker door and jumped back, a heart faced, strawberry blonde was staring right into my eyes.

I realized it was Shanelle. She was wearing a simple dress with a blue top and designs.

"Did you dye your hair?" I asked before I even greeted her.

"Did you dye YOUR hair?" she asked me back, totally ignoring the fact that I asked her first.

"No I-"

"DANIEL, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE. AVERY ARRIVED." she yelled over the millions of teenagers, struggling to get to their lockers.

A guys walked over and smiled at me as if he knew me. Before I was pratically starting to drool over them, I realized who he was.

Daniel.

I totally remember him when me and Shane used to bother him and troll him big time. It was really awkward back then, we were always getting made fun of having a "Love Square" because the four of us hung out a lot. But that was before Blake started ignoring me, which I still have no idea why though.

"Hey Budsy." Daniel said to me.

I almost lauged. Budsy was the name that Daniel gave to me when we were little and to be honest, I was really happy that he remembered it. It showed that we were actually friends and he wasn't mad that I left two years to live some fancy life in Paris.

He grew a lot now.

Instead of a buzz cut which he used to have, his blonde hair was short, wavy and you can tell he liked running his hang through his hair.

We exchanged some words before leaving for class. I watched both skip away happily together and for a second, I had my suspicion about them.

Like who the hell skips away as if their lives were perfectly perfect?