Chapter 24

Priya looked downstairs where his car is still standing, standing in complete darkness and looking towards the man who is standing in the light like he is showering her world with light, a small smile spread across her lips feeling the effect of his hug still lingering through her body, that simple hug had stated everything which she needed to know.

Priya is 100% sure that he loves her, she can see the love finally in his eyes hiding behind all the grief and darkness there stood the love he has for her, if her being rude, been not talking to him can bring the Aarav back which Anu mentioned then she will do anything in her hand to bring him back out of his shell.

There are still so many things which she doesn't know about the man who is standing there, she had always felt like he had put himself in aloofness around everyone, she wanted to know about what happened between him and his wife, she wanted to know why he changed like this, she wanted to know every single thing about him and wanted to become the salve for his wounds.

"Spitfire, can you give me some time, and you are not allowed to give anyone entrance to your life other than me". The last sentence which Aarav said before she got out of the car was still lingering in her ears like a piece of music that will not stop. She still doesn't know whether to laugh or cry, this man is so prideful and bossy that he actually forget to use the word Please when you are requesting something from someone.

On the contrary, who will say that he was requesting something, he was plain out ordering her that no one can enter her life other than him, like hell she will allow anyone to enter her life other than that stupid dumbass, Priya really wanted to hug him tightly and say that she is his no matter what, but she controlled herself seeing that he still have to come out of his guilt trip.

She is going to make him cling to her, make him take her every order, make him love her like hell, she will take him out of his guilt trip, out of his self-blame, out of his pain, anger everything, only she has the right to blame him, be angry with him if anyone says that she is selfish, then the answer is yes, she is selfish when it comes to him, even the tiniest hope is enough for her to cling to him and now when he had given her full-on different hopes then why will she leave him.

With new hope and shine, Priya sat on the Swing which is filled with cushions, she can see the road clearly from here, Priya placed her hand on her tummy "Baby, your dad will be with us soon, we have to just wait, he loves your mamma so much that he will do anything to come around soon, you are a surprise for him and he will love it for sure"

On the other hand, Aarav was in deep thoughts; he really is brain sacking at this moment to get any idea to get too close to that one single woman who is his world, that's when something hit him and he took his cell immediately, after talking for few minutes he disconnected the call contentedly, "I promise, I will make you fall for me"

That one foolish human who still doesn't know that the woman he was trying to make fall for him was already fallen for him months ago. Aarav looked towards the building where Priya is staying with so many questions running across his head, he knew for sure that the reason they gave to the family was a lie, and he will find the truth which had made the girl stay away from her family.

Aarav spend his whole night outside her home and went when the day was breaking, he was just worried that maybe she will need something in the night which made him stay there close to her, and the other reason is he really wanted to be near to her to calm his heart.

****************************************************

Priya was looking through the files which were left incomplete by the last PR manager which made her have another set of headaches, she went towards one of her colleagues