Chapter 25

Getting tired of seeing them murmuring for so long, Anu went towards them and stood behind them while placing a hand on her hips, the men's instantly stopped whatever they were talking about after seeing Anu there.

"What's the matter?" everyone started to look towards each other not knowing what to say to her at this moment.

"Nothing" It was Alok who said with a smile on his lips to which Anu just rolled her eyes in disbelieve.

"Either you guys say, or I will ask my informer" A simple word from Anu shocked them, Vihaan knew very well that it was actually impossible to hide something from her, after all, the first thing she will know tomorrow morning will be this news.

"Someone is buying the shares of Singhania groups" Anu looked confused after hearing it.

"How much is available in the market? As far as I know, 30% is in Kunal's hands while 30% is with those shareholders, and 10% is with Aarav while 5% is with Sara remaining 25% is in the market which was already divided in so many peoples, so even if someone is buying the other party will only get a hand on the 25% while our family still have 45% in hand." Vihaan nodded his head in agreement.

"You are right, but the problem is two shareholders already sold their share to that mysterious person and they are even not ready to say who the man is" Aarav pointed out the main problem to which Anu just looked at them with wide eyes.

"The person is buying our people" the men's nodded their heads in agreement, Anu suddenly felt a headache forming in her head, even Kunal was not here at this moment maybe that's why the other party choose this moment to come forward.

If all the shareholders sell their shares then there is a high chance the mysterious person to be the highest shareholder of the company which will lead him to be the boss, indeed the problem is bigger than they can imagine.

"Why can't we buy those shares." The next question of Anu made Vihaan leave a long breath, he had indeed tried to do that as well only to come empty-handed, it seems like they have put a close watch on the people who are near to Singhania's.

"I tried, but seems like they are trying to kick Kunal out of his position that's why they are not selling those shares to people near to him or his family" Anu understood very well what that means.

Someone had indeed messed with the wrong person at this moment, an evil look crossed Anu's eyes which no one can able to compress, Kicking out her husband the other party defiantly have a huge appetite, she will make sure they will lose everything they have.

"Give me a minute," Anu said while she went to the side while calling someone, after talking for few minutes she disconnected the call with a content look on her eyes, her husband is her pride and no one has the right to trample on him, not when she is still alive, she will definitely make the other party's life a living hell.

"Did you inform Neel?" Anu questioned Aarav who was standing behind her at this moment.

"I didn't get the time" Anu nodded her head in understandingly.

"Let me handle this" Anu informed and left the house without saying anything else, now she only wanted to know who had the audacity to look at her King.

Aarav looked towards the girl who left the home with those angry eyes; he knew very well that she will definitely make the other party regret it for sure. The one thing which was common in his brother and best friend is that they love their family so much and if someone even tried to look at them they will ruin them completely.

"Where did she go?" Vihaan questioned while coming towards Aarav to which he left a long sigh.

"I think we have to call Kunal no matter what because she is angry" Vihaan shook his head and looked towards the back of his sister worriedly.