Time To Think | 5

Luke POV

I need to clear my head. I just found out that the love of my life is pregnant. I ran out and drove to the closest bar. I needed to think.

After a while, I drove back home, expecting to see Thalia. I was going to tell her that I wanted to be the father, and I wanted to be there for the child. I ran upstairs to my apartment, only to find a note.

I will raise this child, with or without you. I will be the parent that we always dreamed of together. If you decide to come back, don't even bother. Because I don't want my baby near a monster like you.
~thalia

Tears were burning my eyes. My heart hurt. I needed to talk to her, but where would she be? Then I realized, she went to the place I would hate going to: camp.

It was early morning, and I left for camp. I had to sneak in. I felt like I was going to steal something (I'm good at stealing things). I was making all these plans to sneak in, when I realized I was already at camp. My car had this prefect hiding spot. I parked quickly. I could get a good view of Thalia's tree, but I saw that Thalia was sitting next to the tree, with a guy. I've never seen this guy before. She had her head on his shoulder. He was pretty handsome too.

My heart was in rage. Why would she be with another man? This guy had blonde hair, firm structure, and he looked very intimidating. He kissed the top of her head and started to walk off. I got out of my car and headed towards Thalia.

Thalia POV

It was early morning, and I decided to get some air. I left to go sit near my tree. Jason insisted on coming with me. Once I sat down I felt so sad. I don't know why, but I really missed Luke.

"What happened while you were with Luke?" I couldn't tell, but he was my brother. I wanted to hide back inside my tree.

"I'm pregnant," I blurted out. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Jason looked at me, "What?! Thalia h-how?"
I just cried. Eventually I stopped crying and just rested my head against his shoulder. I heard Piper calling from the back, looking for Jason. Jason kissed the top of my head and got up. He left me, alone. My eyes lifted up from the ground and I found myself looking at Luke.

He noticed my puffy face immediately, "I came back."

"You didn't follow my instructions. I told you I don't want to be near you."

He responded with, "When have I ever followed instructions?"
He sat down next to me, causing him to block the sunlight.
I scooted away from him.

"Thalia, I want to be there for our baby."

"OUR?! NO, THIS IS MY BABY."

Luke POV

I was stunned.

Thalia stood up and ran into her cabin, of course I ran after her. It felt weird to be back at camp. I wanted to hide, but no one noticed me. I thanked the Gods. Once in her cabin I found her on what I assumed was her bed. Two people surrounded her, the boy I saw earlier and a girl.

The boy noticed me first, "Who are you?"

"Luke," I said. His eyes went wide.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER?"
My mind went blank. Did he just say sister?

"Let me talk to her, please."