Baby Bump | 9

I woke up, death surrounded me. I felt my power leave my body. Finally, I can be alone.

I feel dead, maybe I am dead. I give up. I feel my best when I'm crying, tears running down my cheeks, Luke holding me tight. It helps me forget the past, and reality. Makes me forget that I'm forgotten. The chills run down my spine, the tears make my shirt wet, the sweat makes me tremble. It's funny how one person's yell can make you feel like shit, on the floor. People make me nervous, no support where I go. Maybe it's time to end it, maybe it's time to give up. Mistry.

Pain surrounds my head. Everything's going black, I'm getting cold. I miss Luke, his hugs and kisses. I miss they way he smelt, and the way he fucked me senseless. I even miss the way his blonde hair got messy when he yelled at me. I just miss his presence.

I feel has if it's time to get out of bed. While I slowly crawled out, I realize, I have a baby bump. I feel so confused. I got an abortion, this shouldn't be here. My hands get clammy, my body is covered in sweat.

"Help!" I cry out in desperation. I feel weak, and useless. My legs refuse to work. I grip onto Luke's shirt, the one I'm wearing. I feel cold tears drop from my eyes to my cheeks. What is this? I lift my head, only to feel lightheaded.

"SOMEONE, PLEASE!" Now I'm crying at the top of my lungs. My lungs feel like fire, and everything starts to hurt. What's wrong with me? The room gets darker, and colder. I collapse on the floor. Everything is black, all my memories are flooding onto me like a hurricane.

My last cry comes out faint and soft, "Help..."

"Thalia!" Luke cries out.

"Yes baby?" I question him.

His blonde hair is all ruffed, he walks closer to me, "I love you." His smile is brighter than ever.

I kiss his cheek, "I love you too." He envelops me in a bear hug. My head is stuffed into his chest, smelling his cologne. His scarred hands run through the my edgy hair.

Luke's inhales sharply, "Remember, if anything happens, I still love you." I nod is response. He kisses my forehead lightly, leaving his mark on me. I giggle and try to escape his warmth. He struggles to keep me in, and he lets out a hearty laugh.

"Not today," he teases.

The memory fades into darkness. Pain is replacing it. Nothing is the same.

AN: I'm sorry I haven't posted, I will be editing the previous chapters. They are so bad, and cheesy. I'm going to fix them up.