[6] Teachers Life since the Detention Club

[100 Reads Special .‿.]

[I really appreciate that people actually love this book, and have a special chapter introduction of some of the teachers and staff that I could write of. It's not complete but I won't exactly write them all since spoilers, enjoy!]

---- - -

Mr. Halo or let's call Bad for now, Bad has been teaching Sacred Horizon High for nearly five and a half years.

There's a lot of older teachers here including that has been teaching for seven years Mr. WasTaken has been teaching or Dream as students call him.

Bad loves his homemade muffins, well he mostly liked buying them from a bakery store. He loves those muffins.

He would always bring two or one each week.

Well indeed he's the third most favorite teacher for helping students.

Bad doesn't have favorite students either, he likes hanging out with Skeppy in the teachers lounge during school.

He teaches math at different classes and other subjects that he loves to teach.

There's a rumour that Mr. Halo knows how to throw knives and such.

But that's just a rumour, for now at least.

He's been seeing this interesting bottle lately at a store he'd wanted to keep for display.

This was Bad's first job, he only joked about teaching at a school well until it wasn't a joke anymore..

He applied for Sacred Horizon since the earlier days of that school it was mostly harmless drama.

Oh boy he did not enjoy the swear words at all, he would say language if one of students says "Fuck".

He enjoys teaching at this school no matter the students.

Bad has even a picture of his dog named Rat on his desk, he dearly loves that dog more than anything.

Now on to Mr. WasTaken aka Dream.

Dream started teaching when he left his boring job at a cubicle staring at a screen for hours.

He may play some games there and eventually sleeps on the job.

And finally decided he wanted his dream life long job, Teaching.

He specifically wants to teach coding for students since he learns that during his job and at home.

He resigned and went on finding available teaching jobs on the website.

Dream does have a love and hate relationship with his job.

Dream has been teaching coding and some football teams at times.

He coaches the one school football
team since there would be school competitions.

SHH [Sacred Horizon High] has been winning a lot but has been losing some.

He hangs out with George, his best friend from college during class and the weekends.

He spends his time cracking up some jokes here and there while teaching so the students wouldn't feel bored but giggle and laugh instead.

Secretly been playing minecraft as the class does their work, he doesn't wear headphones and always has the volume down.

He's been teaching for five total years now, he has no regrets by any means.

Meet Puffy, she's the nurse that has been in medical school during her full time job as a school nurse.

She doesn't always use ice packs for unnecessary things.

She's bound to help any student in need emotionally, mentally or physically.

You could talk to her about stuff and she'll be interested and start asking questions.

During her free time [most of the time] she would build mini boats out of paper and materials around her.

She's most seen at the library reading about the open sea.

One day she'll join the crew and set off to the sea, she's maybe physically weak but mentally strong enough.

Niki is the co-chef of the cafeteria, she created goods and fresh foods, she knows what the students love.

She gives out free extra food at times.

Niki's good and caring and all but considering that she owns a katana and it's always a display on her desk behind the cafeteria.

No student would dare even pinch that katana even tho it's covered feared that she would get mad.

Mr. Sapnap, that one teacher that almost burned a classroom down and cause mayhem.

He was fascinated by the burning flames, he liked some students too.

Sapnap was the science teacher of all things, here a mini story of how he almost burned an entire classroom.

The students were sitting and listening to sapnap on how fire was created and how it works.

He lit up a match and blew it, he put the match that's still smoking, he put fire over that smoke and it lit up the match again.

The class was intrigued and interested while the other half was scared, why?

Because he put out the unlit match not lit on the teachers table that was made of wood.

He was infamous for that singular event, don't worry the teachers table was fine because Sapnap put it out immediately as he started to smell large amounts of smoke.

A pyromaniac the students call him.