[14] Storage Locked + Bonus

Tw: A lil bit of Homophobia
I changed the atmosphere like one of the paragraphs into one big one like where you cannot mentally breathe. .‿.

They ran and ran until they needed a spot to hide for a while. Tubbo hid in the bathroom and put the toilet seats and sat on it and hugged his legs so the teacher wouldn't see the feet.

Tommy hid in the storage closet, it was almost claustrophobic in there, no space other than the middle so any employees were brave enough to grab cleaning materials without the mountains of boxes falling.

They can't hide forever.

Ranboo hid the teachers' facility, it's still class time so most of the teachers are in class.

Most of the teachers. He had almost gone into a Facility that had a bunch of teachers taking a break. Quackity was roaming around the halls stomping, the paint hadn't gone off his face nor his hands.

Students from each classroom looked terrified and some giggled at the face of a strict teacher. Bad was going down the stairs with two small boxes with cute small ribbons on the top, he noticed someone that got sprayed paint.

He knew who did it, and Mr. Halo realized it was Quackity. The teacher that has anger issues and teaches Law at Senior two floors above where the Sophomore's classrooms were.

Quackity stopped and looked at Bad "Do you need something?" He looked at him in the eyes "Well-- I was gonna get some chalk but what happened to you?" even though it is quite obvious.

Didn't answer and continued to storm off.

Bad didn't mind and went back to the nearby storage room to get the chalk.

Tommy was struggling just to hide. He tried hiding behind the shelves but they looked like they could crush him to death. He tried the box but it was full of wine glass and glass plates including three glasses full of forks.

And when he saw the white dusty curtain cover, he had no other choice. He put it on and sat down next to the giant box.

He covered his mouth as he heard footsteps getting closer and closer. Fuck, he forgot to close the lights.

A teacher enters the room looking around and rummaging through some small boxes and mumbling to himself about something.

Tommy saw a silhouette but couldn't identify who it was due to the curtain being thick but at least he couldn't be seen.

He heard the light turned off and then the door.

About to get out until he heard the door click. Tommy didn't like that, he tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge open.

"Fuck shit fucking shit!" He was turning the doorknob over and over again, he tried kicking it but it was too strong. Tommy was checking his pockets and realized that he had left his phone at home, he couldn't call or text Tubbo and Ranboo. He starts banging on the door while screaming "HELP! UHH A CHILD IS LOCKED UP IN WHAT SEEMS LIKE A CLOSET OF DEATH??!" He called for help.

But nobody came.

Tommy bangs on the door so hard that his hands start to hurt and look like it'll start to somewhat bleed on the knuckles. He stops to take a breathe and shakes his hands "fucking shit unholy lord" it was like a mental asylum but make it tiny.
Starts kicking instead, one two three.. no response or sounds of cracking. Another three kicks, once again nothing. How strong was this door for such a tiny storage room?

He was sweating from head to toe. Breathing fast for air and sitting down waiting for someone to open the door again.His throat was swelling from screaming so loud and coughed after. The only source of light he had was the sun rays from the blurry window. All he could do left us to wait, sit there like a duck and hope that someone would get some supplies. "It's alright. Someone will come right?..." He was getting desperate, he doesn't care whoever opens the door, he doesn't like to be alone.