[9] Where is it?... [PT. 2/2]

After the situation earlier Puffy was almost done organising her desk and shelves.

She heard a desperate knock on the door, she wondered who it was. She had hoped it wasn't Mrs. Hakems.

She opened the door to see Mr. Bad looking worried. He was exhausted from running up the stairs towards her office.

"Bad! What are you doing here?!" She questioned him but he couldn't reply back from heavily breathing.

She let him calm down, "Puffy, look, Ranboo is having a breakdown at the detention room..!" He breathed again after that.

Puffy, now worried, looked at Purpled. "Hey Purpled, stay here until I come back." Purpled nodded.

Puffy smiled and closed the door to follow Bad to the detention room where Ranboo was.

----- - -
The two arrived by the looks of it Tubbo and Tommy couldn't make Ranboo calm down.

They couldn't know if it was some sort of mental breakdown, the two long time best friends of Ranboo they've known that his family wasn't that bad.

Ranboo now hyperventilates once more but worse than the previous ones they've seen.

Puffy went out of her way to Ranboo to see what's the problem and help him as best as she can.

Tubbo and Tommy moved away from the shaking boy as tears formed into his eyes.

Puffy observed him and heard "No... No no no no... No" over and over again.

Tubbo looked at Puffy "He kept saying that until now.." quietly saying that to Puffy.

She asked Ranboo "What's the problem Ranboo?" Calmly asking him. He looked slowly at Puffy with eyes full of tears.

It may be only an ordinary book for others but it was Serious for him, there was a lot of personal information and such that could ruin him entirely within minutes.

This wasn't the first time that he'd lost the diary.

Ranboo wanted to reply to her desperately but he couldn't from violently shaking throughout his own body and his mind was chaos and mess.

It's quite very odd of him, he was the usual calm guy of the friend group.

It was all the opposite now.

Puffy hugged Ranboo and rubbed his back trying her best to calm him down for as long.

Ranboo eventually calmed down even though he's still crying inside.

"It's... My diary.. I-i know it sounds ch-childish as he-ll but.. it's just a v..very personal.. one.." he explained to Puffy.

Puffy still hugging the crying Ranboo "Don't worry, we'll find it together okay?" She smiled at him.

Ranboo smiled back in the mask, he wore back his sunglasses and sat back down his chair.

Ranboo didn't want Puffy or anyone at least find his diary, he wanted to find it himself instead this time.

He stood up and walked over to Tommy and Tubbo while he rubbed his left eye.

"I.. I have a plan. Just to find that stupid notebook back" he smiles lightly at the two.

They smiled back, Puffy was relieved that she made the situation less worse and almost called an ambulance.

She was overthinking and thank gosh she didn't do that. Think about the expenses man.

Tubbo had his arm crossed "What's the plan big man?" Curious about Ranboo's plan.

"Yeah bud, What's the plan?" Tommy joined in too.