Chapter 10: Victim?

No One's POV

Kwon Eunbi is fixing up her errands at their shop that she along with her suitor manage.

She felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist hugging her from behind.

"Eun, come on let's go home" It was her suitor the one and only Kang Hyewon.

"Well why don't help me instead of flirting with the other customers" She forcefully took Hyewon's arms away from her waist.

"But Eun I was only helping out, It seems the two girls earlier are hiding feelings for each other. I just want to give them a little push" Hyewon pouted.

Eunbi let out a sigh. "Fine but I don't flirt with other girls, okay?"

Hyewon nodded repeatedly then hugs Eunbi tight. "I won't my Sprite loving hun"

"Quit calling me, hun we aren't married. We aren't even together  you're still courting me" Eunbi then moved to arranging the kitchen wear.

"I know but I would love to call you that someday" Hyewon pouted again making Eunbi pinch her cheek.

"Patience, Hye I'll answer you but not today but someday" Hyewon smiled.

"Say, did you recommend those two girls earlier?" She asked the younger.

"Oh yeah I did, there was a carnival at a nearby park I told them to check them out" Hyewon nonchalantly said.

"Kang Hyewon, you stupid!" Eunbi rushes to out of the shop then hops on their motorcycle.

"Did i do something wrong?" Hyewon confusedly asked.

"Yeah you did! that carnival is what were looking for, the one with the killer clowns!" Eunbi puts her helmet then throws one at Hyewon.

Hyewon grabs their guns then puts on her helmet holding on to Eunbi tight.
Eunbi starts up engines.

"Let's hope we aren't too late" Eunbi started to drive to their destination.

They arrived just in time, Hyewon got off the motorcycle begins shooting the clowns. While Eunbi rans over the rest around the merry go ride.

Eunbi jumps out of the motorcycle making it crash then exploded onto the strong man.

Hyewon quickly unties the girls, "You girls, okay?"

"Yeah, thanks wait aren't you the cashier earlier?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Yeah I am, sorry about this." Hyewon put her guns away.

"You kids okay?" Eunbi came rushing to them.

"They're fine, Eun" Hyewon said.

"Are you out of your mind? you almost send them to their deaths!" Eunbi shouted.

"No, it's okay we're fine, thank you Miss-" Ryujin didn't know their names since they haven't introduced themselves.

"Oh yeah right, I'm Kang Hyewon" She then points to her partner.

"That's Kwon Eunbi my girlfriend" Eunbi pinch her side.

"I'm not your girlfriend yet" Hyewon pouted while the girls chuckled at the couple.

"I'm Ryujin, Shin Ryujin" Ryujin offered a handshake which Hyewon gladly accepts.

"Yeji, Hwang Yeji" Eunbi offered her a handshake she gladly accepted as wel.

"Choi Lia" She offered Hyewon and Eunbi a handshake which they gladly accepted.

"Lee Chaeryeong and this possessive cutie over here" She then hugs Yuna.