Chapter 15: Aftermath

Yuna's POV

It's been five years since that incident happened still this day. It's a pain for me, there is not a single day that I haven't thought of you. I remember that night at the Kim's Manor.

Flashback

The girls decided to continue watching a few more episodes of Hotel Del Luna before going to bed.

After a few hours everyone has already fallen asleep watching except for me, Chaeryeong so we decided to clean the food before heading to bed.

"Yuna what are we gonna do if this plan failed?" Chaeryeong wondered.

"What do you mean failed? Ryeongie we ain't gonna failed I won't let anything happen to you okay?" I hugged her girlfriend then kissed her cheek.

"okay" Chaeryeong shortly replied.

"I love you, I'm your knight and you're my princess. I'll protect you" Yuna hugged her tightly.

"And I love you, Shin Yuna" Chaeryeong embrace with her.

End of flashback

I was so confident back then that nothing was gonna happen to you. that I'll protect you im her knight but I failed you now i lost you i failed to protect my princess from the enemy's hands.

"I knew I would find you here" My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of my cousin.

"Where else?" I continue to stare at your grave, everything is still fresh like it happened yesterday.

"You missed her?" Ryujin inquired as she sat beside looking at Yeji's grave since it's next to Chaeryeong.

"Not a day goes by she's always on my mind" I replied glancing at the ring she gave me. I'm still wearing it till this day.

"They are in a better place now you know?" Ryujin looked up at sky staring at clouds since the weather is gloomy today.

"Come on, Yujin and Wonyoung are waiting for us at school" Ryujin patted then started to walk away.

After the incident, Auntie Mina and Aunt Chaeyoung suggested for us to have a normal life.

Our clans? We don't know what to do with them. Even our parents passed away from the incident.

The only ones are taking care of us all is our aunties, friends of Hyewon and Minju's parents.

Hyewon, Minju are living at the Kim's Manor along with Eunbi, Chaewon  while Yuri, Yena, Sakura are living at the Lee's Manor with us.

Hyewon, Minju keep their distance. Eunbi, Chaewon trying to persuade them to interact with me, Ryujin, Lia.

Ryujin and I also made up after a little while the events has happened Lia was with us every step of the way along Yuri, Yena comforting us at hard times.

We still get to together when we ain't busy. Some our aunties would check on us at Lee's Manor cause were alone most of the time.

Chaeyeon, Sakura became our second parents always help us, give us advices mostly Chaeyeon cause she's like the mom while Sakura is the Dad since she plays games with us.

We met Ahn Yujin with her girlfriend Jang Wonyoung both of them are troublemakers. Wonyoung is that rich girl who does whatever she wants, doesn't get trouble because the owner of this school is her father.

While Yujin is a thief by night student by day type despite being rich she loves to steal, skips classes, break things because of boredom. She can't get in trouble as well simply because she's Wonyoung girlfriend.