Chapter 23: Paris Lights

No One's POV

The flight to Paris was exciting yet chaotic especially Yuna and Ryujin their energy are through the roof.

They were having a pillow fight when Ryujin accidentally hits Yeji with a pillow that was supposed to be for Yuna.

"Shin Ryujin get back here!" Yeji shouted before chasing Ryujin.

Yeji throws the pillow but hitted Lia instead of Ryujin making her ran away from her bestfriend.

"You too Lovebirds comeback here!" Lia tosses the pillow to Yeji but quickly dodges it hitting Chaeryeong accidentally.

"Hey! I'm not even part of this!" Chaeryeong stood up immediately throwing the pillow at Lia but it landed on Yuna instead.

Everyone ran around in circle eventually getting themselves tired. Chaeryeong, Lia, Yeji are sleeping on her bed while The Shin Cousins are at the sofa just thinking.

"I can't believe it, I can't believe the five of us finally complete for good" Yuna spoke.

"Yeah like years ago we only video call each other from across the country, I'm glad the war is finally over" Ryujin took a sip of her juice.

"You know i was thinking, I never really propose to her officially like it was just our marriage announced after a few days we reunited, I never got to pop the question" Ryujin nodded agreeing to what Yuna said.

"Of course everyone was so busy preparing for Felix and Hyunjin wedding then the fight happens.." Ryujin patted her cousin on the back.

"Hey the war is over now, Chaeryeong is here very much alive and if i were you we start planning the proposal" Yuna nodded then begins to think.

Coincidentally Yeji, Lia had woken up from their nap the two sat in front of the Shin cousins.

"What are you to two up to now?" Yeji yawned.

"Planning a proposal!" Yuna exclaimed excitedly.

Suddenly Lia, Yeji had fully jolted up with energy upon hearing Yuna's plan.

"Oh my god no way!" Lia squealed.

"This is gonna be sweet! what's your plan?" Yeji asked.

"Uhm I don't got nothing yet" Yuna shyly admitted scratched her head.

"Say no more!" Yeji exclaimed.

After a few hours of suggestions and failed attempts the group has grown tired making no progress whatsoever.

"AHHHHH I never knew planning this would be hard!" Ryujin exclaimed.

"Not my fault my suggestions got rejected" Yeji crossed her arms.

"Of course it will get rejected why on earth would propose on an hot air balloon knowing Ryeong is afraid of heights" Ryujin replied.

"But why are we scheduled to ride one?" Yeji asked.

"It's part of the tour plus we will be with her the whole time, plus the ring might fall considering this bunny can be a bit clumsy" Ryujin pointed her cousin who's playing Minecraft.

"Alright you two we got 3 months here we got plenty of time to plan for now let's enjoy the trip, looking at Yuna she probably wants to lay in bed all day" Lia glanced at the said person who's paying attention to no one.

"What's going on here?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Ah nothing, Ryeong we were just talking about the places we'll visit tomorrow" Ryujin replied.