Chapter 20: Wedding Crashers

No One's POV

While Yuna and Chaeryeong were having a talk Ryujin, Lia, Yeji arrived not long after watching from outside the shop. When Yuna walked away Ryujin decided to follow her cousin. Lia, Yeji wanted to stay behind to comfort Chaeryeong.

Yuna arrived at the Ahn's Manor to pack her stuff before heading out for her upcoming wedding. A wedding that everyone wasn't hoping for.

"You guys know about this! Didn't you?" She shouted at the bonnie and clyde couple.

"We're sorry Yuna but it isn't our place to tell They'll be mad if we told you guys that they're alive" Yuna only shot them a glare with her eyes already tearing.

Yuna started to pack her clothes but stopped when she heard busted open revealing an angry cat at her door.

"I saw what you did and I'm very disappointed" Ryujin started off crossing her arms.

Yuna just sighs. "There's nothing else that could be done, I already said it. Now excuse me, my dear cousin"

Ryujin couldn't believe what's hearing the cousin she known turned to this. She's tired, tired of everything going wrong for her, for her family.

"Are you even hearing yourself right now, Yuna?" Her cousin stopped making Ryujin raised a eyebrow.

"Because clearly you aren't, Are you even the cousin that have known" Yuna cutted her off.

"Then what? You're gonna lecture me again-" This time Ryujin is the one cutting her off.

"I'm not lecturing you, I'm trying to snap you out of it! Are even sure you're marrying that guy?!" Ryujin exclaimed frustratingly.

"But she left, she lied to me!" Yuna shouted back.

"But she didn't have a choice, She couldn't risk yours. I bet you didn't even hear out. She owed you an explanation, Yuna" Ryujin spoke.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter anymore it's too late. She's too late I love Kai more than her and this marriage will be continue whether you like it or not" Yuna replied.

"You don't love him, Yuna snap out of it!" Ryujin grabs her shoulders shaking her body out of this nonsense.

Yuna yanked Ryujin's hands away. "And who are you to tell me what to feel?"

"I'm not telling you what to feel, I'm telling you what you feel! I maybe a dumdum but you're more of a fool for choosing that loco headed man than the one you truly love" Ryujin replied.

"I'm sorry, but this is the end of our discussion" Yuna gave her envelope. "Come to the wedding if you want to, it's tomorrow"

Ryujin was left at the room staring into nothing while Yuna goes downstairs Wonyoung and Yujin just watching her leaving their Manor.

Not long after everyone gathers at the Lee's Manor to comfort Chaeryeong. On the other hand Ryujin was puzzled whether to open the envelope or not.

"AHHHHH why did she have to do this?!" Ryujin exclaimed walking back and forth at living room.

"Let's just open it already" Yeji grabs the envelope begins to open it.

my Home is you,
for us love is Eternal.
i'm Longing for you to come,
my forever Playmate.

we'll Mend the broken pieces,
i'll be waiting for your Embrace.

- S.Y.N