Chapter 22: Do you still want to?

No One's POV

It was the morning after the event everyone was letting their guards down since they heard that the Park Brothers are in prison for eternity.

Hyewon, Ryujin, Sakura, Yena, Yujin  decided to play League of Legends in their gaming room.

While Eunbi, Yeji, Chaeyeon, Yuri, Wonyoung are helping each other at the kitchen.

Minju, Chaewon, Nako, Hitomi, Lia are going shopping,taking detours before going back to the Lee Manor.

Then there's Chaeryeong and Yuna who are clearly avoiding each other their actions didn't go unnoticed by the group who feels the awkward atmosphere everytime when they were eating.

The R.D Heiress is stuck at their library reading books for countless hours of the time while The E.T Agent is playing floorball at the backyard.

The group could only watch while being frustrated from the situation. There are times when one of them have to eat their somewhere else.

With days turned to into weeks
Chaeyeon can't stand the atmosphere anymore she sighs before putting down her spatula. "This have to stop"

"I know, i can't believe it's been weeks since they have talked to each other" Yeji chopping some chocolate to put in the microwave.

"Don't you guys have some plan to get them to talk?" Wonyoung asked. She was just watching the olders cook.

"We do but we need a little help" Yeji replied.

"What kind of help?" Yuri asked.

They huddled up together beginning to whisper something after that grins and smirks appeared in their faces.

"IZ members! pack your bags we're going to LA!" Eunbi announces.

"I'll go get Ryujin and Lia, Let's execute this plan" Yeji spoke.

Everyone begins to prepare when they were Ryujin cue Yeji to start. She dials Yuna.

"Yuna! Yuna!" She called her repeatedly.

"What?" Yuna replied.

"I accidentally burn the chocolate that's in the microwave! Hurry help me put out this fire!" Yeji shouted because she literally burned the chocolate.

Yuna immediately rush to the scene by that time she arrived Chaeryeong was also there helping them out. She hesitate at first but decided to go help them out after a few minutes the fire stopped most of the kitchen is burnt but they're mafia.

Which means money won't be a problem. After everyone stopped the manor burning down. They sat on the ground the silence was getting to them that's when Lia nudged Yeji that will execute the next step.

"So everyone since we're going to different countries this weekend how about let's go shopping!" Yeji suggested which The IZ members immediately agreed.

"IZ members, let's change clothes will go to the Enozi Mall!" Eunbi spoke.

They immediately obeyed changing their clothes while the IT members are going to a different mall.

When they got to their destination the IT members decided to split up Ryujin with Yuna while Chaeryeong is with Yeji and Lia.

While the Shin cousins are shopping for some shoes Ryujin decided to start questioning Yuna's motives.

"So what's your next move? Obviously you still love each other why don't just go and talk to her" Ryujin spoke.

"I don't know, i mean will she able to forgive me for what I've done?" Yuna sighed.