Chapter 5:

After the ritual was complete. The three of us left the clearing and headed back to the car park at the opening on the forest.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"Now. We go Arcadia. You meet your family. You learn how to become a warrior and a princess." Luke smiled.

"When?" I asked, as I crossed my arms. Honestly, I don't know how to react. What to say or do.

"Now" Luke smiled.

"I cant." I snapped.

"What do you mean you can't? You knew what was going to happen" Luke snapped back.

"I can't just pack up my life and leave the now. I have things I need to sort out."

"How much time do you need?" Luke asked cutting me of.

"I don't know. How long is a piece of string?" I laughed.

"Lara. This is serious. I can give you a week?" Luke asked.

"A week?!"

"Yes, Lara. Now that we know you're the princess, we can't keep it a secret I need to tell the other leaders. The Void will find you; we need to protect you. So, I can only give you a week."

"Huh. Fine. A week. Do I at least get to spend that week alone?"

"No. I'm sorry Lara, but your too important. Sadly, I can't stay with you so Althea will."

"What? Why?"

"Althea is extremely talented. She's an amazing warrior. She can protect you. You need to be to protected. Please. She will stay with you and help you pack up your things and get your life together. Ok?"

"I'm not getting a choice, am I?"

"Nope."

"Ugg. Fine. She can stay."

We then got in Luke's car and he drove us both back to my place. He gave me his number and told us he was picking us up, next Sunday at 1pm. Me and Althea then walked in my building, up to the fourth floor, and into flat two.

I unlocked the door and we walked in. As soon as you walk into my flat, you walk into the lounge/kitchen. My whole place is open plan. Except the bathroom obviously. Three of the walls are cream with the fourth wall, behind my bed being light blue.

Along the left wall there is a large double window with black blackout curtains draping over them. On the wall directly in front of the door there was a large 50-inch flat screen TV hung on the wall.

In front of the TV there was a small wooden coffee table, behind that there was a three-piece grey fabric couch. There was a large fluffy, grey throw over the couch with four pillows sitting on it. In between the couch and table there was a large circle blue rug.

To the right of the lounge there was a small kitchen. With a fridge-freezer, cooker, oven, washing machine, dryer, and a few cabinets. With grey marble countertops. Opposite the kitchen there was a small bathroom, with a toilet, sink, and shower. It was tinny but big enough for me.

Then against right wall there a double bed with a blue throw over the top, with a bedside table beside it. Sitting on that there was a lamp, alarm clock and my phone charger.

To the left of the bed there was a large build in wardrobe and chest of drawers with mirrored doors.

"Wow." Althea smiled as I locked the door behind us.

"What?" I asked.

"It's....nice?" She sighed.

"Really?" I laughed.