Chapter 11:

The next day. I woke and headed down the stairs. After I eat breakfast, I headed out to front where I heard Noah shout. As I walked out. I saw William, Bella, Noah, Hope and Althea training.

Althea was wearing these tight dark blue 'bicycle' short, which made her ass look great. She was wearing trainers with a loose, drop arm hole grey top with a black bra on underneath. Her long hair was tied up into a high ponytail, she was sweeting, and panting but still looked unbelievable hot.

"Hey. Going to join us?" Noah asked as they all stopped and turned to face me.

"Em. Not sure" I laughed.

"Why not?" William asked.

"I don't want to hurt you guys." I answered.

"Ha. You really think you can hurt me?" Althea laughed.

"No. I know I will. You saw what I did to John right? I will kick your ass" I replied.

"Really. Wanna put your money where your mouth is?" Althea asked.

"Haha" I laughed "Really?" I asked.

"Shall we see what your made of?" Althea smiled.

I then walked towards Althea, and everyone stepped aside. They had a small fighting arena. About a twenty-four feet square, with wooden panels surrounding the padded ground.

Anyhow, me and Althea stepped in the ring, we walked around each other a few times. Sizing each other out. She jumped forward a few times, but I never flinched. I never do.

Then she throw the first punch, her right fist lunged towards my jaw, I stepped to the side, throwing my arm out blocking her punch. I then punched her back in the jaw. We fought back and forth, hitting, kicking, and pushing each other to the ground.

She was good. Fast. About five minutes in the fight, she punched me so hard I basically turned ninety degrees, I swung round on my left foot, and then kicked her full force straight in her side.

She hit the ground with the thud, I leaned down grabbed her, by her top, I pulled her closer, hearing the ripping off her clothes. I then punched her in the jaw three, four times. I could see blood starting to drip from her mouth.

So, for the first time ever. I stopped. I let go of her top and let her fall to the ground. When she hit the ground, she started panting. I looked around and everyone was staring at me. William looked more impressed than anyone. Bella looked a little worried. Noah and Hope's eyes kept on darting back and forth between me and Althea.

"Fuck" I panted as I turned to face Althea. "I....I....I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"It's fine" Althea laughed cutting me, picking herself up. "You've got skills. I'm surprised. How do you know how to fight so well?" Althea asked surprised.

"I trained a lot, trying protect myself. I'm sorry if I hurt you" I replied.

"Why?" She laughed "You shouldn't be sorry. I mean yeah you hurt me, but I was impressed. You're a hell of a lot better than I thought you would be." Althea smiled.

"Thanks, but"

"Why did you stop yourself?" William asked cutting me of.

"What?" I asked as I turned around.

"You stopped yourself. When you were hitting her, you hesitated. Then you dropped her. You stepped back and took a deep breath. You stopped yourself. Why? You could have knocked her out. We all do that. We fight until the other person can't or until they tap out. Why did you stop?" William asked.