Chapter 03

"Well.. Well.. Well... What do we have here" I grabbed a newspaper which was in a near basket and pretended to read.

"Really? He did?!" The thug looking person replied in an amaze.

"I know right! It was annoying like hell but had to do my job. #blessed" Both of them began to laugh

They spoke to each other as if there were friends. Which made me wonder and more worried whether this nurse is also a thug. If so, everyone in this hospital is in grave danger and most of all, she was with me like less than a minute ago!

After a non stop laughing ,the thug asked ,"Did he ask anything else?" 

"Ha..ha-h-a... about that.. He asked about you..." Nurse replied with a poker face as the other fellow showed the same.

" Nurse replied with a poker face as the other fellow showed the same

"Damnit! I cant hear them" I struggled to listen since suddenly a siren rang and there was an emergency patient taken in to the theater, which made it more difficult to hear

"Are y-you 100% sure!?  I want a proper answer Jun!" the thug panicked and held nurse's shoulders tightly.

"..wait what is that guy tryna to do..? Should I just jump in there and stop the fellow? or not??" I questioned myself in hesitation. Since I didn't hear them I couldn't  make any conclusions. But the more I waited, the more I lost my patience. I stood up and pushed the thug away from the nurse.

"You stay away!" I shouted creating a big spot light upon us as the thug falls down.

"Is there any problem here?" the security in the hospital came in to the conversation.

"FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICED! Where were you this whole time mister!?"  I fired at the security guard

"Excuse me sir? This is a hospital so if you keep it down a little , it would be really appreciated."

"Ok I am sorry about it but this Mister with the black suit tried to hurt this Nurse! "

"Huh?"

"YES !  CALL 119!!" I grabbed a random phone and dialed 

"Wait a minute sir! There is no need to call the cops.." The security answered calmly as he grabbed the phone from my hand.

"...?? Why am I the only one who is panicking here!? There is a THUG IN THIS HOSPITAL!! And we need to CALL THE POLICE!!" I kept pointing at the thug who was standing in front of me. Then suddenly everyone began to laugh one after another as well as the thug. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!" I looked at the thug

"Well.. I mean you." the thug chuckled covering his/hers mouth.

"Sir calm down pls.. This person right here is not a t.h.u.g," The security said ," This is Ms. Ji-eun. She's a daily visitor here. In fact, We all know her. She's like our own employee member and sir, this is how she always come wearing in to this hospital and I believe everyone have their right on their selection of fashion and also ,if there's a thug or any other suspicious person I wont let them in cause that's my Job.." The security guard gave a long stare at me. "Mam, are you ok? did you get hurt?" he asked from Ms.Ji-eun and helped her to get up and left while swinging his bat.

"...someone got a crush on someone" I murmured as I gave a thumbs up at the guard. Although it was surprising that he didn't grabbed me and throw me into my room since I am patient here. "Soo..-" As I turned at both of the ladies ,here came the security guard again as he gave a small knock on my shoulder with his bat and asked "Excuse me mister. Are you a patient in this hospital since you are wearing-" 

"Why are you asking ,if you know it." I spoke bravely. 

"Uhm I dont think thats the answer you were supposed to say.." Ms.Ji-eun said slowly while looking around. I knew that the guard will be annoyed by my reply so I sprinted towards the exit. 

[

[..........................................]

The whole hallway went silent as I speeded towards the outside world. I actually didn't know why I ran out of the scene like that but I felt like it was a must. 

"He knows that he will have to come back for his luggage ,right nurse?" The security asked from the nurse in confusion. 

"FREEDOM!!" I shouted as if I came out from a prison. 

"Yeah.. I doubt about that Fred.." The nurse replied as everyone stared at the exit.  

====================================================

Thats it for todayy

I am Random-Teller !

Signing out for now!!

Have a nice day ppl!!!

STAY SAFE ;P

=====================================================