Page Eight :

{First I need to confess that I am no good with writing fight scenes...I have tried before and have failed miserably...I will mention the Pro Heros while they're doing their Justicing...but that's all I'm capable of.}

~~

Katsuki and Kirishima were entering the hero agency they were currently working at with Kaminari close behind...grabbing whatever they needed before moving towards the locker room to get changed "Hey Bakubro...I meant to ask...how's things going with that Omega from the other night?" Kirishima asked.

He slid on his shoes before doing a once over look at his hero suit in the mirror in front of him "I took him out...we've been texting and talking over the phone...I'm supposed to take him out for breakfast tomorrow morning" Katsuki couldn't help but smile while thinking about the greenette.

He was pulled from his thought by the other male omega in the room "What omega Bakugou? I didn't know you were banging someone already...I mean don't you think It's to soon to be dating after what happened with-" Kaminari was cut off by the red head before looking at the ash-blond Alpha who looked like he had just inhaled poison "Shit bro...I didn't realize that It was still a sore subject" he gave them both an apologetic look before continuing getting himself ready.

~~

Katsuki walked out of the building with a sour taste in his mouth as he thought about his ex girlfriend...someone whom he wish to never see again...but that was impossible since they both worked at the same hero agency.

~~

Once his work day was over with he headed home to get some much needed rest 'I wonder what Izuku is up to...I'll call him when I get home...' he was so lost in thought that he didn't notice his phone vibrating from a text message...when he heard It ring he glanced at the screen and smiled to himself to see Izuku's name.

~~

He parked his car and made his way inside with his phone up to his ear to call Izuku back "Hey beautiful...sorry for not answering when you called...I was driving home from work" he explained as soon as the phone was answered "O-oh...no I-It's ok...I was um..." Izuku hesitated for a second while trying to explain to the Alpha that he was in heat...and that he wouldn't be able to go out with him for breakfast...but something inside was stopping him...his Omegan instincts were pushing him in another direction...towards the Ash-blond Alpha.

Katsuki settled on the couch with his phone still up to his ear "Izuku? Baby what's wrong?" He asked concerned and worried "I-I'm...in heat Kacchan..." he finally managed to confess but before he could finish Katsuki spoke "Ok so...I'll come and cook breakfast for you...or I could bring you here to my home...I have a spare room with a nest..." He explained to the greenette.

~~

He patiently waited for Izuku to answer
"Me nor anyone else will bother you...promise..." he offered and was hoping that the greenette would accept "...I-I guess that'll work...b-but I will have to bring a few of my own things with me" Katsuki couldn't contain the huge smile he had on his face after Izuku accepted his offer...he told Izuku to be ready within an hour before ending the call...he went to the spare bedroom to make sure that the scent blockers were in place for his visitor.

~~

He arrived at Izuku's apartment right on time...pulled his vehicle over and parked before exiting...Katsuki made It to the outside of the building before pushing the intercom button until a sweet angelic voice answered "Hey Kacchan...I'll be right down" he smiled "Ok..." he stepped back away from the door and patiently waited.

~~

Five minutes later Izuku opened the door and stepped out clearing his throat to get the Alphas attention "let me get that for you...go ahead and climb in while I put this in the trunk..." he was being the perfect gentlemen...once he closed the trunk he climbed in beside the Omega "I put some scent blocking spray on...I didn't want to cause any problems while being outside" Izuku spoke softly while blushing uncontrollably.

~~

𝓛.𝓢