Page Twenty :

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

Today can't get any worst...first I had a long day a work dealing with shitty extras and now I have to deal with my ex who doesn't know when to fucking quit and then my soon-to-be-mate will probably hate me once I explain the situation to him once I get a chance to send her off "Listen Ochako...um...if you wanted to speak with me you could have just waited until work tomorrow" I said as we came to a stop.

I glanced over my shoulder at the door to make sure Izuku wasn't listening "True...but you always avoid me at the office...so...I figured I would just visit you at home...but to my surprise...you have someone living with you" she retorts with a smirk and then It hit me...she wasn't throwing a damn fit like she did with the last person I was seeing.

I immediately knew what was going on in her head and how she was obviously plotting something "listen...It's getting late...why don't you head on home and we can finish talking tomorrow at work...all you have to do is stop by my office"
I said while walking her to her vehicle that was blocking my driveway.

She pouted and huffed "Alright Katsuki...I'll stop by your office in the morning...oh...tell your 'Omega' that It was a pleasure meeting him" she spoke strangely...obviously without realizing that I would catch on to it.

Once she left I mentally scolded myself for being so damn careless when It comes to Izuku...of course I wouldn't have know that my crazed ex would show up at my home but I still felt angry with myself.

I opened the front door and was instantly hit with Izuku's mouth watering scent "Izu? Baby are you alright" I called out to him softly but all I got back was a soft mhm from him...I walked further inside until I reached the bathroom and saw him kneeling down beside the toilet bowl...I quickly rushed to his side to comfort him "What happened baby, are you alright? Did you eat something bad?" I was throwing questions at him without realizing just how exhausted he looked.

With flushed cheeks and teary eyes he turned to me and smiled softly
"I-i'm alright...I j-just need to lay down and rest...I have to work later tonight" he mentioned work and I instantly began to disapprove of him being around a bunch of hungry ass Alpha's "Izu...baby I don't think that's a good idea...I mean It'll just be uncomfortable for you" I said while slowly picking him up and carrying him to my- no our bedroom...I gave him a soft look and he caved nodding his head causing his beautiful green curls to bounce about.

I pulled the blanket over his body and kisses his forehead before making my way back into the kitchen to make him something to settle on his stomach 'I'll cook him some soup and feed him before bed' I was halfway through making his soup when I heard him whine from inside the bedroom.

I put the soup on the back burner and went to check on Izuku but he was back in the bathroom dry heaving over the toilet bowl "Baby..." I slowly lifted him back up and sat on the edge of the tub with him on my lap.

He looked so drained "I'm taking you to the hospital Izuku...I know you have something against doctors and needles but I want you to be ok...so I'll help you finish getting dressed and then we'll head out" I explained in a soft and gentle voice while running my fingers threw his soft hair.

'I just hope we don't get bad news...he's been through enough already'

~~

𝓛.𝓢