Chapter Ten : The Little ~BUNNY~ Is Almost Done

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

Lately I've been feeling a bit anxious...I don't know why exactly...I just have a gut feeling that something is coming...something terrifying...I talked to Kacchan about It a few times...but he just tells me to stop stressing and assures me that everything will be just fine.

Most days I spend locked down inside because I'm so close to my due date...I tried to sneak out with Mina aka the Pink hero Pinky but Kacchan always seems to catch us slipping.

The results of my actions are "Shitty hair will be on patrol in the area, around the house and on this block only" he sentenced me the same day I tried to sneak out...that was a damn month ago.

~~

We went to our doctors appointment yesterday afternoon...Dr Chiyo did a visual ultrasound upon my Alphas request and we were able to see some of the babies features...like how their lips and nose are identical to mines and how their eyebrows and ears are just like Kacchan's but smaller...he was so damn happy and he thinks I missed that tear that slid down his cheek...but I caught It.

The nurse asked us if we wanted to know the sex of the baby...Kacchan said yes but I said no...I want it to be a surprise "Papa can't wait to meet you Little bunny" I gently purred while rubbing my sensitive belly.

~~

My cravings have gotten worst and my hormones have gone through the roof...sometimes I would send Kacchan out to get me crazy combinations of food just for him to bring It back to me but I'll be dead sleep and when he tries to wake me up I'll get aggressively snappy and he'll just put my food away and leave me be until I wake up.

~~

Today he had to work so I found myself laying in my nest alone watching one of my favorite movies American Psycho
With a big bowl of extra spicy curry compliments to the chef...I felt comfortable while being in my home...but I just couldn't shake that dark and airy feeling that something was going to happen...I just didn't know what.

~~

Some time later I got up to use the bathroom...I woke from my cat nap feeling some mild pains in my lower back and my hips...I didn't stress about It...I just thought It was because I held my pee in for so long...well I was wrong.

The moment I stepped inside of the bathroom and removed my-well Kacchan's Pajama pants I heard a SPLASH noise on the cold hard bathroom floor...then I began to panic and stress "Kacchan..." I whimpered quietly.

I stood there for a few seconds trying to calm myself down "Ok Izuku...just breath...remember your training" I took a few deep breaths in and then released them before I slowly and carefully left the bathroom and waddled back to the bedroom "I-I...I need my phone...Kacchan" I grabbed my phone and turned the screen on before I found Kacchan's number and dialed It.

It rang four times before going to voicemail "Dammit...YOU DUMB FUCKING ALPHA...ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE" I screamed allowing my frustrations get the best of me...I heard the door knob rattle before the lock clicked and then the door opened "Hey Mido-...oh shit we need...we have to call Kat ASAP" Kirishima began to panic as he made his way over to me with haste.

~~

𝓛.𝓢