The Tech Rehearsal

Hsmtmts season 1 episode 8

"Mini mouse, your first crush," Nini said with a smile.

"Actually, she's my second," Ricky said. Nini immediately looked at him. She can only think about one thing. She put her hand on his cheek and in a couple of minutes, they kiss each other. Soon a soft kiss turns into a rough one. Nini set on Ricky's lap. Of course, that wasn't their first time. They missed each other's touch. It's so long since she felt that pleasure. Ricky would be out of his mind if he didn't kiss her.

"I missed you so much," Ricky said between the kisses. Nini said the same and kiss him with more passion. She felt that Ricky slide his hands under her t-shirt and moan in his mouth. Ricky smirked and did that again, but a little rougher, he wanted to hear this sound again.

Suddenly, Ricky's mobile starts ringing. At first, no one pays any attention.

"If someone needs anything," said Nini. Ricky groans and answers it.

"What Big Red"? He said harshly. Big Red guessed he was annoyed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, why are you calling me?"

"We're going to order a pizza, do you want?"

"Yes." He said and groans, because Nini is kissing on his jawline.

"Are you alright? What are you two doing?" Big Red asked him.

"We're doing some scenes from the musical. Okay, I hang up and send me a message when they bring a pizza. Don't come here." He said quickly and hang up, then kiss Nini hungrily.

"We have 15 minutes."

"Then let's hurry up babe," Nini said with a devilish smile and take off her t-shirt. Ricky's hands were already on her breasts while kissing her. Nini moans loudly, she missed that feeling.

"I don't have a condom."

"Don't worry, I'm on the pills." Ricky looks at her strangely. "I didn't do anything with Ej. I'm only your Ricky."

"Thank god." He sighed with relief and continued kissing her.

***
After half an hour they meet their friends outside. Big Red called him 5 minutes ago.

"Ricky, Nini, hope you did everything great." Miss Jenn told to them. They looked at each other and smiled.

"Gina, you're here too," Ricky said with a smile.

"Yes, I talked to my mom and we moved after the musical. Then they started to talk to each other. Nini felt a little jealousy, but she immediately ignores it, because they had sex a couple of minutes ago and it wouldn't have happened if Ricky has feelings for Gina.

"Neens, are you okay?" Kourtney asked Nini.

"Yep, why are you asking?"

"You're smiling and..."

"Oh, I remembered something."

"I know you're alone tonight, so me and girls come to your house.

"Okay, that will be cool."

Ricky heard their conversation and when Nini stayed alone he comes to her.

"So... You're alone at home tonight?" He asked quietly.

"I don't know if you come..." She said with a smirk. "When the girls go I'll write to you."

"I really want to kiss you right now."

"Not here. The girls are watching. Okay, I'm gonna go, see you tonight."

"Okay, babe, miss you already."

***
Nini and the girls talked for a couple of hours. Nini changed her clothes to a mini skirt and a black t-shirt, you can see the love bites on her neck. The girls saw it but didn't tell anything.

"I like Big Red," Ashlyn said suddenly, and everyone looked at her. "I don't know how it happened but... He doesn't like me that way. He only sees me only as a friend.

"Ash, Big Red is a little weird sometimes. Believe me, I know him my whole life. I'm sure he likes you and he doesn't know how to tell you." Nini said and the girls agreed to her.

"You should do something, he is dumb," Kourtney said and laugh.

"So how many boyfriends did you had?"

"One," Gina said, "when I was 14 years old, but we break up because I moved here.

"I'm sorry."

"Oh, it's nothing. We weren't in love so... I'm fine."

"I was a couple of dates but nothing serious," Kourtney said. "But don't ask Nini. She was with Ricky her whole life. I'll tell you the truth, I'm glad you two broke up."

"What? Why?" She didn't expect it from her best friend.

"You always we're with him and you didn't have time for me." She laughed. "I'm kidding, relax. That break-up was hard for you.

"Why did you broke up?" Gina asked her.

"I said that I loved him and he said he wanted a break."

"What?" Gina and Ash said at the same time.

"But he joined the theater for you," Gina said. She had some feelings for Ricky, but that doesn't matter, soon she will move to another city.

"Yes but... I don't know. We haven't talked about it after that day."

"What did he tell you today? You were alone for almost two hours."

"We talked about childhood memories. And then he said he didn't say I love you when I wrote a song."

"So, Ricky still loves you?" Gina was surprised, he thought he already forget Nini.

"I don't know. Gina, what do you think? You're close with him lately."

"I don't know what to think, because we didn't talk about you. I thought he didn't have feelings for you, but now... Please don't be mad about me."

"No, I'm not mad." She said and laugh. "We had sex today, so..."

"What?" Everyone yelled at the same time.

"You slept with Ricky, again?" Said Kourtney.

"Again? You guys have sex?" Ash said. Gina set quiet, she didn't know what to say.

"Calm down girls, me and Ricky slept together, since we are 15. We've known each other since kindergarten, we trust each other. The last time I had sex with him was before I went to theater camp after we broke up. And today, because I missed him so much."

"Yes, we can see that." Kourt looked at her neck. Nini smiled proudly. "I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to tell me anything Kourt. We still have feelings for each other."

In a couple of minutes, they heard the door knocking. Nini opened it and saw Ricky.

"Hey, I didn't expect to see you yet."

"I know but I miss you. And I'm sure you already told the girls everything." She kissed him on the lips.

"Ricky, what a surprise," Kourtney said.

"Hey girls." Ricky smiled awkwardly.

"We should probably go," Ash said. "I'm sure you have so much to talk about or you're going to do some other things." The girls laugh, Ricky and Nini we're blushing.

When they left, Ricky immediately turns to Nini. "We should probably talk tomorrow, we have other things to do." He said and kiss her.