Traitors

Summary: In which Nini and her parents move to New York because of Nini. Mike and Lynn are still together and they move to NY too, because Lynn start a new job there, also Mike. Ricky stayed in Salt Lake City for one year, before he finished school.

- Nini -

"Seriously, we should play hide and seek, that will be so much fun." Said Ej. "But two people can't hide together, remember that."

"I agree," Seb said. "That will be great, I miss you all so much this summer."

"We are so many," Carlos starts talking. "So I'm going to change some rules. Two of us will seek at home and they'll start to search for us after 5 minutes."

"That game will be so long."

"But that's good. Whoever loses will invite everyone to the cafe.

"The game became tenser." Said Ricky, and stood up.

Eventually, it was decided that Ashley and Howe were staying home and we ran from the house quickly.
I don't know where I should hide when suddenly someone grabbed my hand.

"Ricky? What are you doing?" I ask him with a surprise.

"We should hide at the treehouse."

"But we can't, it's against the rules."

"No one will find out. Now come, before someone sees us."

In two minutes, we were in the treehouse, already.

"We have so many great memories here." He said with a smile.

"I remembered that too before, but now... I only think about one thing." He didn't say anything, just stared at me, with sad eyes.

So many things changed after I move to NY. Kourtney told me that Ricky and Gina are together, it happened two months ago. I'm alone. I love Ricky so much and I can't forget him. I miss his kisses and hugs. We were so happy together and then I screwed up everything.

"I'm sorry, I ruined our relationship," I said suddenly and start crying. I don't know why I'm crying right now, because everything is done between us. He moved on. At first, he was with Lily, now with Gina.

"Hey, Nini, it was not your fault." He said immediately and come closer to me. "That was my fault, I wasn't honest with you and..."

"No Ricky, there so much happened in your life, and I didn't even ask about that, I was so selfish, I didn't deserve you. I just..."

"We both made mistakes Neens, it was our fault."

"Maybe if we talked to each other about that, now everything would be different. I came here so many times and cry. I regret that day, but it doesn't matter now. Just forgive me, okay?"

"Nini please," He looked me into the eyes. "I can't..." He said and before I ask anything he kissed me. Of course, I kissed him back, because I miss Ricky so much, I wanted to push him off me, but I couldn't do that.

"Ricky, this is wrong." I talked between the kisses.

"I know," he said and laid me on the floor, he was on top of me. "But I can't stop right now. God, how much I missed you, Nin." He started kissing on my neck and took off my t-shirt. "I'm only yours Nini. I didn't touch any other girls babe."

"Me neither Ricky." He smiled and kiss me again.

***
"What happens now?" I asked Ricky. We're sitting on the floor. I laid my head on his chest, while he's playing with my hair. How much I missed him.

"I don't know."

"You're with Gina, Ricky. I can't believe we did this. We cheated on her, she doesn't deserve it."