Toxic (Jolivia)

I think there are many mistakes, I'll edit it soon.

- Olivia -

"Do you still love me?" Josh asked me suddenly. I looked at him with surprise. I can't believe he asked me that. "Are you going to answer me?" He asked me again when I didn't say anything.

"Joshua, how dare you asking me that? At first, you came to my house and now... I can't believe you."

"Please, I want to know."

"No, you don't have a right to know. You left me one year ago, how can you come here and ask me that? Do you know how I was feeling? I blamed myself for everything, but that wasn't true. It was your fault. I tried everything, but you broke up with me and went to that girl. Do you know how much I wanted to hate you? But I couldn't do anything to my damn heart. You don't get to show up now, just to try and... confuse things."

"Liv, I love you so much, I never stopped. " He said and looked at me with teary eyes.

"How can I believe this, Joshua?"

"Please don't call me Joshua."

"Then don't call me Liv," I exclaim. "Why are you here?"

"Because I love you Li... Olivia."

"Why are you doing that? Why do you want to confuse me? What do you want from me? I can't take it anymore..." I sat on the floor and start crying. I really can't.

"I know I hurt you so much, and I don't deserve your forgiveness, but... I didn't want to do that. I did everything for you." He sat next to me.

"You did this for me? Are you out of your mind? I was always with you and I didn't deserve it, even when you had a difficult period. I was with you, even when I didn't know you walk me to the door, kiss me and say goodbye, or send me home crying. I didn't understand you hated or loved me, but I couldn't leave you. And one day, you tell me you fell out of me. Now how can you came and tell me you still love me?"

"That's why I broke up with you Liv. I didn't want to hurt you, but I swear, you always were enough for me, more than enough. I couldn't do that to you, because of my messed up situation, I was hurting you. Everyone said we had a toxic relationship. You deserved so much better than me, but I can't without you. I didn't see you after we finished season 2, and then I realized how much I missed you. I love you more than anyone else. I swear I'm telling you the truth. Just give me one last chance to prove myself to you. I'm still the same Josh I was when you first met me."

"Are you the Josh I fell in love with?" I whispered.

"Yes Olivia, I'm. I won't hurt you again."

"Are you sure? Because I can't handle another heartbreak."

"I promise, that won't happen ever again." He grabbed my face between his hands. "I know this is so hard for you, but you won't regret it. I only want you, baby. We'll never break up again. You deserve better than me, but I'm selfish and I can't let you go." He said and hugged me. We're both crying.

"Please don't leave me again."

"I promise." He kissed me on the forehead and hugged me again.

***

"We should go separately." Today we're going on set.

"Why?"

"It's better if we didn't tell it, anyone, yet. I'm sorry our friends turn their backs to you, because of me."

"That wasn't your fault, and I have a good relationship with them. Don't think about it, okay?" I nod and kiss him on the lips.

- three weeks later -

"Okay, today we shoot the scene where Ricky and Nini start to become close again," Tim said. "After the break."

"Why should I stop their kiss again? Fans are going to kill me." Larry said and we laughed. "Okay, I'll see you later." Said and go with the boys to the cafeteria.

"So, how are you?" Sofia asked me.

"I'm fine. Ready for the shooting."

"You won't leave the show, will you?" Julia asked me suddenly.

"What? Why?"

"I don't know, I read on the internet. You know, because of Josh."

"Jules, I'm not going to leave the show. I love being here. Also, I'm not going to give up Ricky to Gina."

"Hey," Sofia exclaimed. "Gina doesn't like Ricky now, she's with Ej and they're happy together. They didn't like each other anymore."

"Really?" I start laughing. "Ricky never liked Gina, he's mine and always will be." Everyone starts laughing loudly. The boys also returned at this time.

"What's happened? Why're you laughing?" Matt asked.

"It's nothing. Olivia is overprotective of Ricky."

"Of course Neens, I'm only your, I love you," Josh says and hugs me. "I missed you, maybe we should get back together."

"Okay, that's a very good idea." He smiled at me. Sofia looked at me strangely. I'll talk to her later.

***
"So everyone knows what are you doing, right?" Tim asked. "Nini and Ricky talking outside and when they're going to kiss big red will come outside."

We nodded, then I sat next to Josh.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked him.

"Yes."

"Are you going home?" He shrugged. "Why are you so sad? What's happened?"

"My mom and Todd decided to get married."

"Ricky," I whispered and put my hand on his shoulder.

"I want to be happy for them, really, but I can't.

"You know I will be with you always, right?"

"Thank you, Nini."

"Maybe you should talk to your father."

"He tried, but I didn't want to. I'm happy that you're with me."

We were so close to each other. It seemed like Josh can't take it anymore and kissed me. I totally forgot that the others were here too and kissed him back.

"What is happening?" Larry asked, he stand behind us. Everyone is watching us.

"Are we going to show that again right? Josh asked.

"No, it's fine. Maybe we should leave that kiss scene, it'll be great and the fans will be pleased." We nodded. I missed kissing him.

***
"Are you going to tell us what was that?" Dara asked us. We're all sitting together.

"Yes, I was shocked when I see you two kissing each other," Larry said. Josh looked at me and I nodded.

"We're still together." He said with a huge smile.

"What?"

"How that happened?"

"Are you kidding?"

"Are you messing with us?"

"Oh boy, I'm so happy for you!!"

There were so many reactions. I know, they are surprised, because we didn't end up things on good terms.

"How long?" Sofia asked.

"It's already a month, I think," I said.

"That's a reason Josh is so happy right?" Matt asked and he nod.

"Congrats guys, you two deserve to be happy, after everything," Juj said.

"Thank you all of you. We're really happy together." Josh smiled and kissed me passionately.

"Come on, get a room." Frankie screamed.

"Hey, we missed each other." Josh exclaimed and everyone laugh. I love my friends and Josh is with me, this is enough for me.

I wrote this when I listened to one step forward, three steps back. Hope you liked it.💗