Opening Night at Camp

Ricky and Nini in 3x08

------------

"Hey, you did everything amazing, Ricky." Gina said to Ricky when she entered the Yurt-Locker.

"Thank you, Gina, you too. I'm sure you'll get the lead in East High too, Miss Jenn saw everything tonight." Gina smiled at him.

"Thanks, that means so much to me. I can't believe she's here."

"She loves surprises."

"Thank you for believing in me Ricky, from the beginning." Gina sat next to him.

"Of course, you're one of my best friends."

"I'll fight with Big Red to be your number one best friend." They both laughed.

"I'm sorry for you and Ej, break up sucks."

"You should know that." She laughed. "Yeah, me too. Ej was my first boyfriend and I was really happy with him."

"Yeah, Nini i..was my first girlfriend too." Ricky starts thinking about Nini, it's been a long time since he saw her, if we didn't count FaceTimes.

"I'm glad we're close, again. It's like, this summer changed everything. I tried to forget everything that happened between us and now..." Ricky was waiting for her to continue talking but Gina started leaning to Ricky.

"Gina, where are you?" They heard Kourtney's voice, Gina stood up quickly. Soon, Nini and Kourtney entered the room.

"Nini!" Ricky exclaimed, ran towards her and hugged her tightly. "I can't believe you're here, finally."

Nini laughed. "I miss you so much too, Richie"

"Oh come on, stop calling me that."

"Never, that's your punishment for dating that blonde."

"I'm sorry, okay?" Nini smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "You were perfect, I'm so proud of you babe, really. You should think about acting, you'll become very popular soon."

"You just want to be close to me because you're moving to LA."

"What?" Kourtney and Gina said at the same time.

"Oh, they're still here." Ricky thought.

"You're moving to LA? Why didn't you tell me?" Kourtney asked her. "And why did Ricky know before me? I'm your best friend."

"I'm sorry, Kourt. I thought I would tell you when we got back to Salt Lake."

"You're coming with us?"

"Yeah, I want to spend more time with you." She felt so bad, of course LA was a huge deal for her, but...

"Neens, don't cry." Ricky said and held her hand. "We'll talk about it later, now we're gonna celebrate because Frozen the musical was amazing and Corbin Bleu said he's proud of us."

"Really? Finally we did something he liked." Gina said and everyone laughed. "Nini, we missed you."

"I missed everyone too, Gina. I'm glad I'm here now."

"I wanted to call you and tell you everything, but... I only talked to my mom." Kourtney said.

"Don't worry, I told her everything funny that happened during this summer." Ricky said.

"You two were talking?"

"Yeah, my dad was on a cruise, I didn't want to talk to my mom so..." Gina looked at their holding hands.

"I didn't want to talk to him at first but then..." Nini started talking but Ricky interrupted.

"But then she couldn't resist me, because I'm so handsome and funny, also her number one best friend." Nini laughed and punched his arm.

"Ow! Jeez, I even missed your punches." He rubbed his arm, then kissed Nini on forehead.

"Is that the only thing you missed?" Ricky blushes.

"Okay," Kourtney said suddenly. "I think we should leave these two alone." She took Gina's hand and they started walking towards the door.

"Are they still together?" She asked Kourtney.

"I don't know but if they aren't, I'm sure they will find a way back to each other because I know they still love each other. I just want someone who will look at me the way Ricky looks at Nini."

Gina was heartbroken, again. How could she be so stupid and tried to kiss Ricky? She made a mistake and started falling for Ricky Bowen, again.

***
"Ricky, wake up, we're already in Salt Lake." He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Nini.

"It wasn't a dream?" Nini laughed quietly.

"No, I'm really here."

"Will you stay with me tonight? My father won't be at home." He smiled innocently.

"Of course, I missed you so much." She kissed him on the lips."

"Please, stay away from each other when we're all in the bus." Carlos said loudly. "I missed Seb too but I'm not gonna start making out with them in front of everyone."

"And I miss Big Red." Ashlyn added.

"Everyone misses someone, can you all shut up right now?" Ej said angrily.

"What is wrong with him?" Nini whispered.

"He and Gina broke up."

"What? Why?"

"It's a long story, tell you later." Nini nodded and kissed him one more time.

***
"What happens now?" Nini asked Ricky. They're at Ricky's apartment right now, laying on the bed.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think it's a good idea? We broke up a couple of times already, I'm scared Ricky, I'll be in LA and you'll be here, in SLC."

"Hey, look at him." Ricky said. "don't worry okay? Everything will be alright, I love you so much. We have to wait only one year and then I'll move to LA and..."

"Did you talk to your parents?"

"Yeah, I told them I want to study at UCLA. I love music and writing songs so maybe that's a great decision. I know it's far from here but, you'll be with me." He kissed her. "Plus mama C talked to my mother."

"Really?" Ricky nodded. "Wow, that's great. I'm so happy right now and I love you so much."

"I still can't believe we're together."

"Me neither. I'm happy you called, thank you."

"Babe you were going to say no to LA and your music career, I'm not gonna let you do that."

"And I'll be thankful forever. I don't know how to say thank you."

"Just stay with me forever." Nini blushed and started leaving kisses on his face.

"Ni, stop." He said and started tickling her.

"Ricky, don't you dare." Nini screamed and tried to run but Ricky caught her. They were both laughing and most importantly, they were happy together.