purpose

A/N  Someone else on fnet asked for another alternative ending so here's LuNa and HaKa

♡○♡○

"You love me?" He nodded smiling softly at her.

"I love you," She felt her heart swell in joy at his word. It felt different from when their cook said the same words. Her heart rejoiced not, pulse with pride. The bright blush across her face made her as she looked towards her captain. 

"Wha-" she was speechless. Her heart felt so happy but her head ranged with a million questions. 

"I realized it a while ago." Noticing her confusion he explained. "I thought it over and well, I love you." 

He said it again. Shrugging it off as if it wasn't a big deal but she could see the nervousness in his eyes as he tried his hardest to hide it. 

He already knew he loved her? It explained a lot over the last week after the Empress ran off he was different. Keeping to himself and staying quiet. Nothing like his normal rowdy self worried her.

She didn't have to worry for long cause the next couple of days he was just close to her. He was always protective over his friends but it was more obvious when it came towards her. It was normal for him to be near but he was never this close before.

Waiting for her when they went to the islands. Watching her step and being cautious with her. Staring at him again she watched him swallow hard.

"I... I think I love you too." She blushed looking anywhere but him as she felt his eyes on her.

"Nami," Pulling her towards him he captured her lips. He felt her relax into the kiss slowly kissing him back. Pulling back he smiled seeing her I the same position.
The small blush on her face as she finally opened her eyes.

"Don't look at me like that idiot." Looking away she felt her heart skip as he chuckled at her causing her to smile.

She wasn't sure how it happened but she was thankful. She was thankful for him being next to her and even more so now. The look in his eyes was different. He actually loved her and the fact made her so happy.

○♡○♡

A week passed since the two started dating. Announcing it to the crew didn't come to shock from any. Sanji pulled Luffy to the side threatening him as Robin did them both.

"It's not a date," Nami argued as she put on her last heel. Standing up she twirled in front of the mirror smiling at her appearance.
"You're going together so how is it not a date?" Robin questioned smiling at the blush that invaded the younger woman's face.

Shaking off her embarrassment she walked out of their bedroom. The men were already standing on the deck waiting for them.

"We're done." Turning to look at the women. Sanji immediately voiced how beautiful they looked. Comparing them to the moon in the night sky. Luffy's eyes didn't move from hers. She wore a champagne pink dress. She looked absolutely beautiful.

"You look beautiful, Nami." The crew stared shocked at their captain's words. He didn't once tell the Empress how beautiful she was and that.

Looking elsewhere Nami felt her cheeks burn as she tried to keep herself from smiling at his words.

"T-thank you." She blushed harder as he laughed at her stuttering.

"You ready for our date?"

Robin smirked at her friend as she nodded. The crew finally left the Sunny entering the large castle. Luffy expressed his excitement as he looked around the large room.