Prologue

"Welcome back, my Spiritual Successors, and thank you for joining me on yet another haunted sleepover. Better yet, to make things extra spooky, this visit crosses between October Thirtieth to November First and you know what that means," the host grinned into the camera and bounced their eyebrows up, "halfway through this visit we cross over into the spookiest of all days."

They glanced over the top of the camera and then looked back into the lens.

"This place was a good few hours drive but man, let me tell you that it was worth it, barely touched by time it's bewildering, truly a sight to be seen."

They looked over the camera again, face displaying nothing but awe.

"Starting tonight and for the next three days, I have booked one of the most active rooms known in haunted hotel history. The story that comes with it is a sad one of love, manipulation and debauchery that cost many women their lives."

The host turned around slowly, giving their viewers a wonderful shot of surrounding forest before they stopped, making sure the building was in frame behind them.

"For the next three days and during the witching hour of the one night the veil between the living and the dead is weakest, I will be staying in the home of Sir Thomas and Lady Lucille Sharpe, now owned by descendants of the previous owners who renovated the manor back in the late 1890's," they smiled, glancing over their shoulder before looking back at the lens. "The one and only Allerdale Hall"