Chapter One

(*All nine of the KISS guys are going to the next part of their driving test*)

(*Gene Simmons is the one driving us to the driving course and he has a Kiss GPS connected to his phone so we won't get lost*)

Me: Are y'all ready for a rootin' tootin' good ole' time?

(*All the Kiss guys are whooping with joy*)

Eric Carr: *yips excitedly while swishing his fluffy fox tail, and he looks out the window*

Suzy: I can see the farm! Look!

Vinnie: Aw! It's so beautiful.

Me: I can see the cows grazing in the field and the pigs rolling around in the mud! Oink! Oink!

(*An hour later, we arrive at the next driving course*)

Me: Welcome back students. Now, for your next driving test, we're going to be using some sports cars. So be more careful.

Vixen91: *looks at her clipboard* Okay...since Gene drove us all the way here, he's going first.

Gene: Alright! *gets into a Kiss Demon car, starts the engine, and then takes off*

Me: AND REMEMBER THE RULES, GOD OF THUNDER!

Gene: Affirmative!

*But right around then, Bowser from the Super Mario game series placed a bullet bill in the middle of the road*

Paul: OH NO!

Ace: GENE! Watch out for—

💥💥💥💥💥
KABOOM!
💥💥💥💥💥

*Gene looses control over his car and falls down to the ground, landing underneath an apple tree, and some of the apples were knocked down on his head*

Paul: GENE! YOU OKAY BACK THERE?!

Gene: *is feeling mad* Stupid Bowser...and his freakin bombs. *dusts himself off and then walks away*

Me: I think he's okay.

Suzy: But not so much for that car he was driving.

*The Kiss Demon car can be seen laying upside down and is on fire*