The light of our lives

"No one lights a lamp and then hides it or puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where its light can be seen by all who enter the house. "Your eye is like a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is healthy, your whole body is filled with light. But when it is unhealthy, your body is filled with darkness. Make sure that the light you think you have is not actually darkness. If you are filled with light, with no dark corners, then your whole life will be radiant, as though a floodlight were filling you with light."

                       Luke 11:33-36

Jesus is our light He is the one we need in order to overcome every battles in our lives. He is our lamp who always guide us in the darkest moments of our lives. As I read my devotion on this day I realize that in order for us to see the light we need to believe that Jesus is our God. It all start in believing and having strong faith in Him. It is Him who will make change in your life and who will put light in your life. But we all start in our darkest days before we find the light, according to our pastor's sermon a while ago God allows it in order for us to believe and trust in Him. Because without sufferings we can't understand the true meaning of life.

Just like everyone I also has a lot of darkest moment in my life and being in the dark is terrifying where you are always gloomy, fierce, angry, depressed and got irritated easily. Imagine being in the dark always? Isn't it terrifying? It will steal your happiness, your peace, your joy, your love and your faith to God. Don't let yourself being eaten by the dark always seek for that Light. Always choose the Light where peace and Joy are always there despite of all the challenges and sufferings we experience in life.

Fill yourself with light through God's presence and meditating on His words (The Bible) because it's the only way we can fight the darkness. Use His words as our swords let's slash the enemy with God's words because through Him we can conquer everything. Always remember that Jesus our God is our brightest Light who let us shine through the crowd. We shine through Him, so live humbly, righteously and purely!

God bless everyone and Happy Sunday!

Grasya❤️