Performance 666 [2/2]

-11:32 P.M at the 17th Grand Theatre of Circopia, Gianni's Plan B is in Action-

Gianni swoops above and over the audience with his wide-wing-spanned rusty metallic bat-dragon wings as a few loose screws and bolts fly out of its complex structure.

Gianni carefully maneuvers his wings downwards and reaches his hand out to Blanca.

Gianni: "BLAAANCAA!!! HOLD ON TO MY HAND!"

Blanca looks up at him, petrified.

Gianni: "NEVERMIND, I GOT YOU!"

Gianni dives down and grabs Blanca out of her seat, hugging on tight to her. They accelerate up together towards the exit of the tent!

Blanca gazes at Gianni holding her. She notices the adrenaline and terror that cloaks his make-up drenched face.

Gianni: "I DON'T CARE HOW SCARY THE OUTSIDE WORLD IS!! I DON'T CARE WHAT'S OUT THERE ANYMORE! BUT WHATEVER IT IS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO FACE IT ALONE NO MORE! WE'RE GONNA LIVE OUTSIDE TOGETHER!! AND MAAN YOU SMELL SO FREAKIN' GOO-"

A metallic elephant trunk whips Gianni's right wing with great force, crumbling it into pieces!

Gianni: "AARRGGH!?:"

Gianni loses grip of Blanca in the air. They both start falling towards the audience!

Gianni: "SHIT FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT!!"

The metallic Sea-lion circus guardian catches Blanca.

Gianni: "Blaanc-"

In the blink of an eye, the metallic Tiger circus guardian leaps up and punches Gianni in his gut, mid air!

Gianni coughs out blood as he lets out a wheezing sound: "HHEEEE!?"

Gianni gets sent flying and breaking through seats and props, finally slamming into a pile of wooden crates beside the audience. Gianni's metallic wings flicker in electrical sparks and twitch uncontrollably.

Blanca reaches out in terror.

Host shakes her head: "Oh my goodness... Please keep the damage to a minimum..."

Blood leaks out of Gianni's mouth: "Aaah... Man..."

The bipedal tiger guardian cracks its own neck as it slowly walks towards Gianni along the smoke riddled audience area.

Blanca watches helplessly from the hands of the sea-lion guardian.

The elephant guardian eerily watches from a distance.

Gianni barely manages to stand up: "C- Come at me- you metallic-"

The tiger sprints there in a split second and goes for a pounding kick at Gianni.

Gianni acts quickly and flaps his barely working metallic wings, dodging the kick!

Gianni as blood sprays out his mouth: "BURN BITCH!!"

Gianni unleashes the flamethrowers attached to his wrists, spraying the tiger guardian in fiery hell.

The guardian erupts into flames as it roars demonically! It starts tumbling down the stairs towards the stage.

Gianni flaps his messed up wings and flies towards Blanca and the sea-lion guardian!

Gianni: "LET GO OF HER!!!"

The sea-lion guardian places Blanca on the ground and leaps at Gianni with a murderous roar.

They fly at each other like comets!