LXXV

---

Kira's POV

"You never answered my question," Sting voiced out, bringing up the topic from earlier.

I immediately forced Brandish to leave before she can reveal more information while I face the constant interrogation from the group, specifically Sting.

"You're the worse Brandish,"

Staring at the blond, I thought of something to respond to the Dragon Slayer; something that could spare me from any anger or curious gaze. Though no matter what I say, I would receive either of them.

"I didn't want any of you to know," I sighed, taking a step back once Sting inched himself closer to my form. "So it's true," Yukino exclaimed, a somber look plastered on her face as she frowned beside Minerva.

Glancing in her direction, I nodded as I ignored the glare Sting is giving me. "Zeref is immortal, isn't he? How can you be sure that he'll even die?" Rogue voiced out, gaining our attention.

I let out a bitter smile, "You're right," Lowering my head as I settled my gaze on the ground.

"If it were someone else, Zeref wouldn't die. I guess the only ones who could really kill him would be the demons of the Boof of Zeref, particularly E.N.D,"

"Then, you have nothing to worry about," Frosch approached me, a wide smile evident on her face as I kneeled to her height. "Yeah," I placed my hand on the top of her head.

"You're hiding something,"

I glanced up, meeting Sting's heated gaze as I bit my lips due to my nerves. "Natsu is a part of the Book of Zeref,"

"What?"

I watched the group wear shocked looks, "There are a lot of things you don't know about Natsu, he doesn't even know everything about himself," I placed my gaze at the Twin Dragon, "The same goes for you two,"

"How do you know all this stuff?" Kagura joined in, curious by the supple amount of my knowledge regarding various matters. I stood up from the kneeling position, facing the Mermaid. "I guess it's a perk growing up with Zeref,"

"You're changing the subject," Sting interrupted as I sighed, knowing I wouldn't be able to escape from this. "I'm not,"

"You sensed something similar with Larcade and Natsu, right?" I cocked my head to the side, not getting straight to the point and also shifting the focus from me. I watched the blond nod his head.

"He said something about them smelling the same," Yukino stated.

"It's because they're both demons, Larcade was one of the attempts of creating E.N.D while Natsu became the result,"

Ignoring their looks, "It took Zeref centuries to perfect E.N.D, I'm sure that Natsu would be able to kill him,"

"And you die with him," I nod at Sting's words, acting okay with all of these happenings. "And you're not going to do anything about it?" Minerva questioned me.

"There's nothing I could do, Zeref linked me to him since I was a child," I revealed, recalling the memories I had when I was a kid; curious of my condition. "I already tried to cancel the spell, but the magic was too complicated for me,"

If it wasn't Zeref that placed the linking spell, I probably would have canceled it already; but no matter what I tried in the past it was too painful for me to tamper with it that I gave up on it. I assumed that Zeref placed conditions that wouldn't work with my magic.

"So, you're just going to die?"

I opened my mouth to reply as I met their gaze on me, "I-,"

"Yeah, that's the plan,"