Games and a new friend!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Yugi-oh

A/N: Sorry I didn't update over the week end, My internet decided that it would be a good idea not to work.

(Name) was just your everyday average girl. Nothing stood out about her, not her hair, or clothes, nor her eyes. Everything about her was in all aspects......normal. There was one thing, however, that made her different. The gold band that was attached to her arm. She had had it ever since she could remember and it could not be removed. She was generally shy but once you got to know her she was very out going. Her shyness kept her from making any friends, but that didn't really bother her that much. She and her father never stayed in one place for too long. So having no friends suited her lifestyle just fine. 'This place will be no different' (name) thought as she flopped onto her new bed. Yes, she had moved again. 'Might as well go explore for a bit.' (name) got out of bed and left her house. She wandered around the town and looked at the various shops that were around. She stopped in front of a game shop, she felt strangely drawn to it. 'I feel strangely drawn to this place.' (name) reached for the door.

"WHO SAYS! STOP NARRIORATING MY LIFE! I CAN DO THAT ON MY OWN!"

"Fine! Sheesh, just trying to make the story more interesting." 'Thank god he's gone! I was about to murder him.' I reach for the door and enter the store. I look at all the different and wonderful games that they had. They had every thing here! From puzzles to board games to games I didn't even know existed.

"Find anything you like." I jumped and spun around to see a.........rather short old man.

"Oh, yes!" I turn and pull an egyptian board game off of the shelf. The box said "Senet".

(http://legacy.mos.org/quest/pdf/senet.pdf these are the rules.)

"Oh! Senet! A fine choice! Would you like me to ring that up for you?"

"Um..... do you think you could hold it for me? I just want to run home and grab some money real quick."

"Sure."

"Thank you.... um."

"Muto, Solomon Muto." I shook his hand.

"(Fname) (Lname)." I hand him the game.

"Thank you Mr. Muto! I'll be right back!" With that I rushed off in the direction of my house. Once I reached home, I ran to my room and pulled open one of the various boxes in my room and found my money bank. I pulled out some money and shoved it in my pocket and dashed out of the house and back towards the shop. When I reached the shop I noticed that there was a short boy with three different colors of hair talking with Mr. Muto. I entered the shop, they stopped talking and looked at me. The boy was wearing the boys uniform for the school I would be going to.

"Ah! Welcome back (name). Let me introduce you to my grandson, yugi." Mr. Muto said to me with a smile, I smile back.

"Hello, It's a pleasure to meet you." I shook his hand. We struck up a conversation and became friends. He found out that I was going to go to his school and offered to walk there with me, which I gladly accepted. I looked at the clock and saw It was getting late, I bought the game and bid goodbye to my new friend. 'There's something strangely familiar about that boy, but it feels good to have a friend. I can't wait to see him again tomorrow!'