A very historical date

Disclaimer: I don't own yugi-oh!

I pulled Yugi to the history museum.
"Tada!" I exclaimed.
"The museum?" Yugi asked.
"Yup! I know it's a bit cheesy, but I just find museums so fun." I said as I rub the back of my head.
"If you don't like it we can go some place else." I said playing with my hands.
"No! I love the museum!" Yugi said with a bright smile.
"I'm just surprised that there is some one that likes the museum just like me!" You both entered the building and paid the ticket booth and went to the exhibits. We wandered from exhibit to exhibit, until we came upon the Egyptian exhibit. In the Egyptian exhibit, there was a tablet that caught my eye. I approached the tablet and stared at it for a bit. I became dizzy and stabilized myself. Something about this tablet bothered me, it called to something deep inside of me. The tablet only had one hyrogliphic word on it, but I couldn't read it. It seemed so familiar and it made my heart ache, but why? I didn't even know what was written on it. I was brought back to reality when Yugi spoke up.
"Are you ok (f/n)?" His voice was full of concern.
"Yeah, I just got dizzy for a second. I'm ok now though!"
"If you need to we can sit down for a bit." It was adorable how concerned he was.
"I'm ok! Really!" I giggled.
"By the way, Yugi? Can you read this tablet?" I directed his attention to the stone tablet display in front of me.
"Hm..... no sorry, and I don't see anything about it on the display description either."
He apologized.
"Aw what a bummer! I was really curious too!" I gave a small giggle. Yugi and I walked to to the next display. We spent many hours in the museum talking about various different displays that interested us, especially the Egyptian exhibit. Yugi's eyes would light up whenever we would talk about the exhibit. Afterwards he walked me home.
"This was really fun! Thanks for spending the day with me Yugi!"
"I-I had a lot of fun too! It's great to know someone who likes the museum as much as I do." He gave a sweet smile. I couldn't help but hug him. He tensed up in surprise at first then he returned the hug. We said goodnight to each other and I went inside. Upon closing the door I squealed in delight and skipped up stairs to my room. I flopped onto the bed and fell asleep shortly after. That nigh my dreams were rather short, I was in a dark room with an object lit in the middle of it. Upon closer inspection it was the clay tablet that bothered me all day. A voice sounded out saying
"Atem." Then it clicked, the word on the tablet said Atem. Then everything faded to black. I slept deeply for the rest of the night.