The Cute side of life

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugi-oh!

I slammed my hand on the off button for my alarm clock. I laid in bed for a few more minutes thinking about the strange dream that I had just been awoken from. 'Who was that boy? Why did he seem so familiar? I know that I've heard that voice before.' Finding it useless to keep thinking about it, I get up and get ready for school. I look at the clock and see that it was almost time for me to meet Yugi at the shop. I rush down stairs just barely remembering to put my shoes on as I run towards my destination. When I make it I see Yugi just coming out of the shop. 

"YUUUUGIII!!!" I shout his name. He turns to face me, his eyes wide.

"(N-name)! I-I......" I giggle at his adorable stuttering form. 

"What? You look like you just saw a ghost." I tease him poking his cheek. His face brightens slightly with a light pink blush. 'His flustered form is sooooo CUTE!' I mentally scream as we walk. I changed the subject so that he wouldn't be so uncomfortable......or more.

"So, Yugi, Yesterday.....what happened?" Out of the corner of my eye I see him tense up.

"W-what do you mean?" I could tell he was hiding something, but if he isn't comfortable sharing then I won't pry.

"Never mind, forget I said anything." We both stayed silent for a bit before I had an idea.

"I spy with my little eye....something pink." I seemed to startle him a little bit before he smiled looking around for the said color only to give an confused look.

"I don't see anything pink." I giggled again before giving him the answer.

"It's your cheeks!" I grinned and poked his cheek again.

"Oh wait, it's turning red!" I laughed as he began to stutter and decided to change up my game. I tagged him yelling "your it!" and running away from him. He chased me and we arrived at school rather early. We were grinning and laughing as we made our way to our first class. All in all it was good to be childish some times. It helps to ease awkward situations and deepens connections with friends. Plus you get to see a cute side of some one that others my have not seen, and that makes me truly smile.