:Protection:

Being engaged to someone as high-society as Tedros granted Agatha and her family some protections that were rarely used; considering the high amount of security around their relationship to give them some form of childhood away from the press at a young age. This was mainly done at Callis' instance shortly after Vanessa's death at the twins birth so that Sophie and Agatha wouldn't be linked to the separation of Guinevere and Arthur as well. 

Agatha liked to think that her aunt knew how much anxiety she would be born with, as well as the fact people tended to lose her when Sophie walked into a room. She might never know why she was the one promised to a lord over her far more beautiful sister; but her fiancé eventually grew on her and at 19, she was the happiest she'd been outside of school since the day she and Tedros finally began to tolerate each other at 13. At 19, outside of school, she was in a loving relationship with her best friend, after Sophie. She was able to feel beautiful. She was Agatha and not Adelaide.

This protection however was still not strong enough to her for her to finally realize and accept the gravity that announcing she was the elder lord's 17-year-long, and still going, fiancée would bring. That was why she was curled up under Tedros' duvet, shaking as her fingers bled from being bitten and picked. Her hair was more knotted than it normally was and her uniform was torn. She couldn't run to the girl dorms with the savages outside tailing her. She barely even made it into the gates of the university before jumping (falling) off of her horse and stumbling into the boys side and numbly ran up the stairs, tears falling down and feeling sick to her stomach as she fumbled with the key that she had and falling into his room.

There was no more safety. She would never feel safe again.

She had already thrown up twice and was sure she broke something as her right leg and wrist throbbed badly and were swollen beyond a bearable pain. Her phone had broken when Fae kicked her off and she had no energy to get up and get help. She could barely walk; let alone exist at the moment without wanting to throw up again from pain and anxiety. Just as she was about to succumb to the beckoning darkness, the door opened.

~a rare chaddick has appeared~

"What the fuck?" Chaddick whispered, keys in his hand. "I could've sworn I locked it-" He stopped, catching sight of small traces of blood and picked up on the whimpering coming from his brother's bed. The smell of vomit hit him and he immediately dropped his bags, taking a defensive stance as he pulled out his phone, ready to call the cops before he recognized the breathing pattern and a familiar boot.

"Agatha?" Shocked, he rushed over, and pulled back the covers to see Agatha crying and bleeding. Her right leg looked mauled and it almost made him throw up. 

"It-it hurts." Agatha whimpered, crying again as she held onto the sheets of his brother. Chaddick blinked, not quite sure what to do with this new found knowledge of a broken Agatha on his brother's bed. "Chaddick, it hurts." She continued, shuddering.

"What the fuck." Chaddick repeated, trembling himself as he pulled out his phone and dialing 999. "What happened?" He questioned, putting the phone between his head and shoulder and looking her over as he began to shove things out of the way on the messy floor. 

"Someone told the press. They spooked Fae and she kicked me off. I--they." She sobbed again. Chaddick drew in a sharp breath, wincing as the operator answered and began to ask him questions, voice going up an octave upon the realization that a Pendragon was calling. The clicking of the keyboard went a little faster and an ambulance was dispatched almost immediately.

Continuing about clearing the room, he called up Sophie and a few others, saving his brother for last, knowing he was at fencing practice. As the EMTs came in, he had just finished packing an overnight bag, keeping a close eye on Agatha all the while; the girl having fallen asleep despite his best efforts to keep her awake.

As soon as she was loaded on a stretcher and taken out of the hall, he pulled out his phone and dialed his final number...

"'Ello?" Tedros' voice said, annoyed. "Is this an emergency?"

"Considering Agatha is going to the emergency room, yeah." Chaddick scoffed. He heard his brother choke on the other line, obviously not expecting that.

"I-I'm sorry?" Tedros stuttered.