𝖎𝖎. 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁

✶ ━━━ CHAPTER TWO.
【 02. 】troll alert.
❝ My imaginary friend says that you
need a therapist. ❞

BLAIR HAD WOKEN UP FOR A GASP OF AIR, she leaned up and realized she was in mayas room

BLAIR HAD WOKEN UP FOR A GASP OF AIR, she leaned up and realized she was in mayas room. The twins were startled awake from their seats, hearing her wake up.

When they did they ran towards her into a bone-crushing hug, when they released her she was utterly confused about what just happen. One moment she's in the office at school, the next--

The moment she realized what happened, she got up from the bed and ran out, despite hearing the protests of the twins. She had told she'll be back.

─────── •✧• ───────

She was jogging down the middle of town, when she heard groans, and a weird smell, she came to stop. She then turned to a near park.

That's when she then saw the giant troll, well cyclops when she came to the conclusion from seeing hope burn it's hair off, and seeing the one eye in the middle of it's head.

When it fell to the ground hope and Alaric thinking it's dead, but it's not Blair even knows that you gotta kill the eye to kill the monster.

When Blair saw it getting back up, she was looking around frantic for something to stab it with. She made a noise then turned back to see alaric and hope looking at her in confusion, that's when she saw it in alarics hands, a crossbow. She ran towards him took the crossbow. Then aimed right behind them towards the running cyclops.

"A needle through water." she repeated a couple of times. She then shot the arrow, going straight through his eye, "Bullseye." Blair muttered but being in close proximity to hope their shoulders were touching, it felt like fireworks going off in hopes and Blairs body, but she ignored and walked towards the cyclops.

then the other two walked towards it looking down at it, Blair kneeled down putting her hand towards the cyclops head and touched it.

"You think it's really a?" alaric said panting, trying to get his breathing under control but was interrupted by both girls.

"Yep." they said unison, then Blair looked up to hope who was already staring at her in awe, which made hope blush, and look away.

"Great. Let's get out of here." alaric said trying to cut the awkwardness to a minimum.

Hope and Blair we're walking side by side, shoulders slightly brushing, again feeling the fireworks ignite between them. It was like something so big but also small activated in Blair. After a few minutes of walking, hope broke the silence.