𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗼

✶ ━━━ CHAPTER SIX.
【 06. 】the opposite of pinocchio.
Holy shit, I- I actually
punched him! ❞

HOPE AND BLAIR WERE HELPING OUT, at the commonwealth festival as a community service after school activity

HOPE AND BLAIR WERE HELPING OUT, at the commonwealth festival as a community service after school activity. While hope was dealing with paper, Blair was helping out with the tables near her.

"Ow!" Hope mumbles out, but Blair was able to sense the familiar scent of her blood and went towards her,"I have done that, like, five times. Is it possible to die from a paper cut?" Hope continued as she turned her head towards Blair.

"Careful, That's the best arm in town now." Blair says and Hope chuckled, "Let me see." Blair said as she motioned for hopes hand. She looks at it dramatically and says pouting, "Yeah, It's fatal." She said as they made eye contact, Hope smiled and felt the heat rush to her cheeks as she saw Blair wink at her.

They were then interrupted by the councilman,

"Hey, you two, quit slacking. Tomorrow's festivities will not be thrown off by hormonal teenagers." The councilman yelled at them.

"Sure thing, Councilman." Blair said sarcastically, and Hope chuckled at her antics, "Ruined by an old, white guy politician, though? Totally plausible." Blair said as they continued with the paper together, "How did that guy win an election?" She asked, and Hope looked at her as she answered.

"Democracy isn't what it used to be." She said and Blair nodded her head, they moved to the next table organizing things.

It was quiet, not awkward at all they just enjoyed being together, it was interrupted when Ethan came and said,

"Hey, we got to head to practice." He said to them as he got his bag right next to Blair's, he then turned to look back at Blair expecting her to do the same but he saw the look, "you're not going are you?" Blair shook her head and he sighed and nodded, making sure to remind her of the procedures later.

"But you're hurt." Hope said looking between the two, Blair chuckled,

"He can still help the team win." She said.

"Gotcha." Hope said nodding her head, and turned towards to Ethan, "So we'll see you later?" She asked, Blair and Ethan looked at each other and chuckled.

"Not unless you're coming to physical therapy with me. My life's a real party these days." He said and then he waved and walked off.

They then turned around and continued working until Hope felt a hand on her leg, she jumped away. Blair looked at her confused and was about to ask until Lizzie stuck her head from under the table.