𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿

✶ ━━━ CHAPTER SEVEN.
【 07. 】one has no filter.
❝ I can't help it I want to shout it from
the rooftops I love Hope w-. ❞

HOPE SITS BY THE MALIVORE PORTAL IN TOWN SQUARE, thinking how everything a couple of days before everything was fine

HOPE SITS BY THE MALIVORE PORTAL IN TOWN SQUARE, thinking how everything a couple of days before everything was fine. She and Blair were talking, no one knew who she was, malivore wasn't really a problem. But now, she wishes she could go back in time.

Her train of thoughts left her when she heard footsteps approaching, she looked up from the ground to see Lizzie with Josie trailing behind her.

"Reporting for portal duty! I brought backup." Lizzie said as she pointed behind her to Josie. They moved to the bench Hope was sitting at, with Lizzie in the middle, Josie on the right and Hope on the left side.

They sat there in silence while Hope kept twirling the prism in her hands.

"So, this is nice, right?" Lizzie asked as she leaned up a bit, they both nodded, "Together again." Lizzie continued, then Josie and Hope spoke at the same time.

"It's great."

"It's awesome."

"I mean, for the two of you not to be talking to each other just because you're competing for the love of the same garden gnome I think we're more evolved than that as women." Lizzie said, and they nodded again.

"Absolutely." Josie said, and Lizzie hummed.

"Well actually, I'm with Blair" Hope started, "....at least I think I still am." She continued as she thought about it not sure anymore as to where her and Blair are in the relationship

"Yeah how's the other muppet, you know I'd thought she'd be with you." Lizzie said as she turned to Hope, "Following you like a lost puppy." She continued.

"Well we actually haven't talked since getting everyone's memories back." Hope said, trying to smile through the pain but it didn't work.

"Give it time, I'm sure she'll forgive you." Lizzie assured her and Hope nodded.

"Yeah." She mumbled, then looked back to the prism in her hands.

"Good." Lizzie started again, "Because, personally, I've never been better. My work paid off. My mind is sharp. All perceived mental breakdowns were a figment of my imagination fed by two manipulative vampires who will remain forever my enemies." She continued off and Hope looked at her again,

"What's going on with Sebastian?" She asked.

"Headmaster Downton Abbey wants us to enroll him to keep him off the streets. But after deliberately letting me think that I was unwell, I will not let that happen." Lizzie answered as she nodded,