Chapter Five

The first thing Minerva expected to find walking through that large black door was certainly not young mister Schwarz playing a weird colourful device whilst singing with three other people.

Walking up to them they didn't seem to stop what they were doing. Even when she shouted out for their attention they didn't pause from their activities.

Sonorous wouldn't do any good at gaining their attention. Nor would a silencing charm(the other boys could be muggles after all).

The music from those loud contraptions was still proudly thruming through the air- along with a confident voice that was mellow and smooth.

Her thoughts were put to a stopper as Mistress Schwarz threw a shoe(?) At the young heirs head.

"What the fuck mum??!! I was in the middle of our new song."

"Aniran zenith Schwarz. You dare speak to your mother with such foul language. If you don't pack it in you'll be on the receiving end of my slippers anger."

They conversed in their language, Minerva not being able to decipher anything about their conversation. Anirans friends(?) Made their leave whilst the duo bickered.

Shortly after the woman started she finished reprimanding her son. She turned to English for McGonagall, her accent laying thick on each syllable that rolled of her tongue.

"Miss McGonagall has come her in order to give you your letter to the most well renowned wizarding school, personally!" Excitement and fondness was apparent in the way she conversed with her adopted son.

It was clear that this boy grew up loved, which was a relief to Minervas consciousness.

"Really? Thats cool." It was said in a way that made her think he was used to such situations.

"Honestly couldn't you have more of a reaction?"

"No." Was the simple reply Isabella received.

"So your from England?" The boy asked rhetorically.

Minnie still a bit dumbfounded just nodded rather slowly in agreement.

"Thats cool. Im a huge fan of some of your bands like the beatles and Led zeppelin. Artists like David bowie are also my favourite too." Sparkles appeared in his eyes as he mentioned the weird names.

"I have not heard of any of the bands your referring to mister Schwarz. They must be muggle."

"Oh my god. Your still a beatles virgin even though you look about seventy! How are you able to live normally without hearing such master pieces!" The seriousness of his tone made her wonder if the band was that good.

"Aniran! Dont treat people with such disrespect!" Another slipper was slung in the boys direction.

And so the feud between mother and son rekindle as Minerva was helpless in such a weird situation.