Chapter 1

Neko's Pov

    "I don't want to move schools! I've been doing just fine in this one!" I shout at my parents while tears stream down my face. I wasn't mad at them, I was confused. I don't think they know about the bullying, I was usually bullied because I was an omega. I never told anyone about it though. My grades were fine as well, I had mostly A's and B's.
  "You have to Neko! This school will be way better for you, they have a better education and you will be able to make way more friends!" I could tell neither of my parents was mad at me they just wanted me to understand that, I had to go no matter what, but they wouldn't tell me why or what was happening that made me need to move schools all of a sudden.
  "Fine, but only because it will make you happy!" I said in a playful mad voice. They both smiled at me and went upstairs to my room. I took out my phone and went threw Tumblr for a while.
-----time skip---
  I looked at the clock to see that it was around 3 a.m. I had to get ready for my school that morning. My mom said I would start going to that school on Monday, and today was now Sunday. So technically I'm starting that school or at least going there to settle in tomorrow. 
  I mentally groaned and turned my phone off to go to bed.
------time skip-----
    I open my eyes slowly as I feel the car stop fully and look out my window to look at my surroundings. I see that we made it to my school and I was going to need to say buy to my parents because I wouldn't be seeing them for a few years. The school actually looked nice and colorful, which was not what I thought of at all. I got out of the car a little bit after my parents had gotten out.
   I stretched my arms out and groaned when I felt my bones popping.
  "Well Neko, you've arrived at your new school and we won't see you for a long time, so we might as well make our last hug worth it!" My mom said trying not to be sad. I smile a sad smile and we all hug.
  I get all my stuff, which wasn't much really, and take it out of the car. I watched as my parents drove until they were not in sight anymore. I put my backpack on and took out my map to find the principal's office.
  I walk until I find it and knock on the door. The door opens and reveals a person whom I can only assume is the principal. He smiles brightly and basically pushes me inside his office.
  "You must be Neko!" I shake my head yes and sit down on the couch. "Well, give me just a moment to find your schedule and dorm key and you'll be all set to go to your dorm and settle in!"
  He walks over to his desk and looks in it for a bit until he walks over to me with a key with a number tag on it and a smaller piece of paper that seems to be folded. He hands them to me and again basically pushes me out of his office.
  I stand there for a moment, I look at what dorm number I have and hope the paper will tell me who I'm sharing a dorm with. I frown at the paper that only tells me what my schedule is and what classrooms I'll be in. I look back at my dorm key and see my number is 475, That's odd, I thought that only the alpha's were on the fourth floor.
  Any school that had dorms usually had the same sorting system, which was:
First floor: That would be where they put the omega's
Second floor: That would be where they put the beta's
Third floor: That was a hangout floor
Fourth floor: That was where the Alpha's were no matter what.
  I shrug my shoulders and start walking to the dorm building. While I was walking through the halls I saw that no one was in them, which was weird because even though I was new, I knew that this was everyone's free period. The further I walked the more I heard chanting that sounded like people were shouting "Fight! Fight! Fight!"
  I roll my eyes, I never liked that sort of thing so I kept walking to the dorm building. I had someone run really fast past me and then jolt to a stop. They turned around and ran back towards me. I kept walking trying to ignore them. They probably forgot something in their locker.
  I suddenly felt two hands gripping my shoulders firmly. I looked up shocked to see the kid that had run past me.
  "You're the new kid, right?" He seemed kind of eager to know. "The principal told me I was supposed to show them around."
  "Well in that case, yes I am the new kid." He looked happy and smiled brightly.
  "Great!" He suddenly took a bow and grabbed my hand, then kissed it gently. I blushed a little not expecting that. "Well, Simon leagues at your service!" He had a lot of pride and confidence in his voice and I giggled at that. He looked at me brightly and noticed my bags. "May I carry some of your bags to your dorm, mi Amor?" (A/n: Neko doesn't know Spanish)
  "Yes, you may" I wondered what he said in Spanish, I only knew it was Spanish from the way it rolled off his tongue so smoothly.
  We talked as we walked to the dorm building and it seemed to take a lot less time to get there than I had originally thought. We went into the building and sat down in the lounge for a breather.
  "So what's your dorm number?"
  "It's 475." I looked at him confused because he had a very shocked look on his face. "Why so shocked Simon?"