Chapter 10

Sorry for not updating in so long I changed schools to a Charter school so I can catch up on credits and graduate. And Ive been so busy with all my school work! :/

Well this is just a filler, so sorry for the shittyness

Jai's P.O.V.

Ryan, Kylie and I headed back to the car and put all or Ryans bags in the trunk. I buckled Kylie up and got in the car watching Ryan choose a station on the radio.

"So, how've you been Ry?" I asked him while driving away from the airport.

"Great, especially since im going to be living with my two favorite girls in the world!" he exclaimed blowing a kiss to Kylie through the rear view mirror to which she pretended to catch and send him one back giggling furiously.

"Do you mind if we go to the market after we drop your things off at home? The fridge is running low, and knowing you im going to be running out of food all the time!" I tell Ryan.

He gasps dramatically "ARE YOU CALLING ME A FATBUTT!?" he screeches.

"No, Im saying you eat ALOT and never gain weight!" I laugh.

"Food is life babe and I work out so I can find myself a hunky man!" He responds with a wink.

We get home fairly quick and leave his bags in the living room before heading back to the car and to the market which luckily is only a 5-10 minute drive.

When we got there I sat Kylie down on a shopping cart and began to push her through the isles. We were there for almost an hour getting food and supplies we would need around the house. On our way to check out we bumped into someones cart.

"Sorry I wasnt paying atention to where I was going!" I heard a british accent say.

I looked up to see one of the guys that picked up Lux the other day.

"No its fine. No big deal . . . "

"Louis Tomlinson at your service." he said with a wide smile holding his hand out for me to shake. I place my hand in his and he shakes it like an excited child.

Im leaving it off there. Im sorry I kinda lost motivation for this story... I really dont know where this story is going