》 Chapter 4 》

*Liam's P.O.V. *

~earlier that same day~

Today Niall and I are on our way to pick up Lux. We pull up to the day care and are greeted by a lady at the front desk.

"Hello, welcome to Baby Bear Daycare how may I assist you gentlemen?"

"We are here to pick up Lux Atkin..." I told her.

"Oh yes, her mother called saying someone by the name of Liam Payne was going to pick her up today... I'll need to see I.D. please," she asked while typing away on the computer.

After showing her my I.D. she told us what room number she was in and directed us to it.

Thanking her we went into the room and saw all the kids on the rug in front of a very beautiful girl with brown wavy hair in a ponytail and the most captivating blue eyes. She was sitting down in a chair in front of the children and started strumming 'The A Team' by Ed Sheeran. Amazing was an understatement! She has the voice of an angel. She looked so into the song she didn't see us walk in.

When she was done Nialler and I were clapping very loudly she turned towards us. I felt frozen in place with her beauty. Niall was the first to say something.

"That was incredible!"

I quickly agreed with a wide grin. "You have a very lovely voice." I just wish I could say more but my nerves got to me.

She stood up and placed the guitar down next to the chair and told the kids to go play around while she spoke to us.

"Thanks, can i help you with anything?" She asked.

I was about to say something but Niall spoke up first.

"Oh, yeah we're here to pick up Lux! I'm Niall by the way, and this is Liam."

I just hope he doesn't fancy her because I really don't want our friendship at risk.

"Nice to meet you I'm Jai" she said while shaking our hands. They were so soft her hand gave me tingles all the way to my spine.

"Hold on a sec" She went to go get Lux and quickly told Niall how I felt about her, "Mate I kinda fancy her!"

"Ooo Liam's got a girlfriend, Liam's got a girlfriend!" Niall kept teasing me.

"Shut up Mate, she's coming!" I exclaimed.

"You guys have a beautiful daughter." She said handing her to me.

"Oh? What? NO, she's not our daughter, we're not together, I mean we're straight. . . not that I'm against same sex couples or anything, we're just picking her up for our friend! " I rambled on feeling a blush creeping up to my face.

"It's okay, I was just joking around." She stated with a chuckle.

"If that's everything you need I have to go take care of the munchkins, nice meeting you guys." she said while picking up her guitar and putting it away.

"Bye!" we said. "Bye bye Jai!" said Lux.

"Smooth mate, very smooth." Niall said mimicking me on what I said to Jai earlier.

"Shut it Niall!"

"Wait till the boys hear about this." he laughed.

We walked to the car and strapped Lux in. We dropped off Lux at Lou's and headed home. Once we got home Niall ran inside. Getting off the car and locking it, I went inside to be greeted by a group hug and pats on the back from the boys.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Louis spoke up first, "Nialler here says you fancy a girl, is it true? What's her name? How old is she? Don't want you in jail for being a pedo! Does she know who you are? Is she fit?"

Placing a hand over his mouth I answered all of his questions. "Yes I do fancy a girl. Her name is Jai. I don't know but she looks over 18. I don't think she knows who I was because she didn't bring it up or she didn't care, and yes she's very fit. See you tomorrow I'm going to bed early tonight."

"Night Li Li" they all replied. Heading up to my room I stripped down and laid in bed thinking about a girl with gorgeous blue eyes and long beautiful wavy brown hair. That night I slept peacefully.

Short chapter like all of them! ( ._.)

Liam's P.O.V. Hope you liked it.

Vote

Comment what you think. . .

What do you think will happen next? ;)