》Chapter 2 》

"Mommy, mommy wake up we're going to be late for daycare!" I woke up to my sister jumping on my bed.

"Ughhh I'm up, I'm up" I groaned.

"Are you ready Kyles?" I ask my sis.

"Yes, and it's Kylie not Kyles!" she says in disgust. She is such a girly girl.

"Okay, okay" I put my hands up in surrender and just chuckle.

"Go watch t.v. while I get ready Kylie" I say putting emphasis on her name. She just sticks her tongue out and skips out of my room.

I go to my bathroom and strip off all my clothes, turning the water on so it can warm up. I step in and begin washing my hair with my strawberry pomegranate shampoo. Once I finish I step out and wrap a towel around my body and one around my hair. I step out of the restroom and going to my closet and choosing out a pair of my favorite black skinny jeans, and my navy blue Nike 'You Only Got Video Game' t-shirt. I put on my under garments and change. Once I'm done I put on my black and white converse and put my hair in a messy ponytail.

i head out to the living room to find my sister giggling to Cookie Monster eating all the cookies crazily.

"Kylie you ready to go?" I ask.

"Yup!" she says popping the 'P' .

Getting up and straightening down her yellow sundress, we head into the kitchen and pour ourselves some cereal.

Once we finish I put our bowls in the sink and grab my keys then we head out to my baby, my motorcycle a 2013 Ducati Monster 696. I put on a helmet on Kylie and myself. I put her infront of me and drive off to work. Luckily it is only 5 minutes away so we get there at 8 o'clock sharp. I turn my baby off and Kylie and I head up to the door.

We're greeted by the owner of the daycare Jennifer.

"Hello ladies! How lovely is your dress Kylie!" she coos at Kylie.

"Thank you Mrs. Jennifer" Kylie says shyly.

"Kylie go play while I talk with Jai please." Jennifer says to Kylie.

"Okey dokey" she replies and skips off to play with the kids that were dropped off a little earlier.

"So whats up?" I ask her.

"Nothing much just that we're getting more kids this week so it's going to be pretty full, I was wondering if you could work a couple of extra hours and you already do?" she asks with a hopeful glint in her eyes.

"Of course I can, you know I love kids and anything to help out just that some days I won't be able to because I help out at the homeless shelter and animal shelter..." I inform her.

"Don't worry sweetheart we'll make sure you have extra time to make sure you work at the shelters and we'll even pay you overtime!" she exclaims happily.

"Jen you know money isn't an issue for me I just gotta make sure I have time to be helping out at the shelters."

"Ohh Thank you, thank you soo much!" she jumps up and down.

"We already have 32 kids in your room and we're getting around 7 to 10 more so we need all the help we can get, I'm going to be putting up more help wanted posters we need about 2 more people to help out."

"Okay, remember they gotta go through my inspection too!" I reply with a wink.

She laughs and agrees. "Well Jennifer I'm going to be with the kids, remind me at 1 to sing for them, it's thursday." I say in a sing song voice.

"Okay I'm going to check on the babies, you okay with them alone? there is only about 20 right now some are going to be a little late." She asks me.