The search.

You shakily go out into the foggy night, lantern in one hand, camera in the other. You walk to what looked to be clerks abandoned shop, a look of horror creeping on your face. You stare at clerks shop for a while, but you hear the growl again and duck behind clerks counter. "WHY IS IT SO CLOSE AGAIN? PLANTER SHOULD BE CLOSE ENOUGH TO PROTECT ME.. RIGHT?"

After a while, you get up. You no longer hear the growls. You look down and around, shifting the lantern to see if anyone or any THING was around you. "NOTHING." You decide on going to the jail next. You hope police and Sergeant are okay, but you prepare yourself from the worst.

Stepping into the jail, you find it in shambles too. The prisoner.. NPC was gone. Sergeant was also gone... Police too. You sighed heavily, tears at your eyes again. There went the only glimpse of hope you had for survival. At least police might have had a gun, but no. They were all gone.

But you persisted into the night, on a mission to find anything you could. You walked over to the nearest thing in sight; the cave that once held cheeky. Walking into it, you look down at the man on the ground. At first you dont recognize the fallen man, but as he looks up at you he smiles im recognition. "Oh my god, is that you?" He got up, staggering to his feet. "CLERK? BUT HOW?"

You look at his arm.