Blood red.

You walked, your legs shaky from the events happening. You readied your camera, hoping to catch anything weird you saw on camera. You look around for a while, walking and walking. It felt like it would go on forever. You finally come across something behind planters shop. It looked like a dead flower. "OH YEAH. THE DEAD FLOWER. HOW CURIOUS, THIS IS THE ONLY ONE DEAD. BUT WHY???" You said out loud to yourself, confusion being the only thing on your mind.

You continue along with your search, and stumble across the triangle hastily painted on the wall behind the jail. "WAIT.. WASN'T THIS RIGHT BEHIND THE PRISONER? WHO THE HELL PAINTED THIS HERE?" You frowned. "AND WHAT DO TRIANGLES AND THIS NEIGHBORHOOD HAVE IN COMMON AT ALL?" "ITS BLOOD RED." You were shocked at your own words, pausing for a moment in your tracks. "RED." You repeated.

Turning to the side, around the corner, something was there. You could feel its presence. You didn't exactly know what it was, but you had a pretty good guess. "ITS THEM." You walked towards it, picking up your camera. You pointed it in their direction and took a picture.

Click.

Snap.

The flash went off.

The things were indeed made of glass. They were blood red. They were fast, too. The things multiplied, cornering you behind the jail. The things seemed to be shrinking and growing in size at the time, four or five of them in front of you, their arms out. You tried to dodge and kick and your screams rang out, but no one came. "PLANTER!!! CLERK!!" But no one came. "FUCK HELP ME!!" "BEHIND THE JA-"

But no one came.

Your speech was cut off by a glass arm down your throat. It infected you. You looked around, your vision slowly turning blood red. All you could see now was the red lighting, the air clear now. You ran away from them, they let you go. As you walked, you looked around.