Bodies, bodies, bodies.

You slowly walked. But as you came to the garden, your legs failed you. You dropped to your knees, your eyes wide and tears blood red forming at your eyes. "THEY.. THEY'RE ALL GLASS.. " You looked at the bodies buried in the ground. Every single flower, full of life before had been ripped mercilessly from the ground and replaced with heads. With bodies. Sergeant was there, his shades laying on the ground next to his partially buried head.

You stepped back in shock, horror even. Your words failed you. You choked up, your mind going fifty miles per hour on what you should do next. "FUCK. OH MY GOD." You felt your tears falling down your cheek, crying without even trying to cry. Your hands trembled, as you looked to the right side of you. You saw keray, his torso buried fully and his head laying beside it. "NO.." You choke up again, the tears falling more. Police was buried too, only his hat visible. You dusted the dirt away from his glass head, looking at his face. "....WHY.." You sobbed uncontrollably, sniffling and wiping your tears. They were all gone. Some standing upright like statues, others buried. Some completely surrounded in dirt. "CRUEL." You turned around to the red figures. "YOU'RE ALL DAMN MONSTERS! MONSTERS FROM HELL!"

Your head ached. You remembered planter and how he helped clerk, but you had been infected internally. There was no saving you now. You decided to find it. DOG.

You staggered towards the barking and growling. "DOG?" You called out to the mean dog, and it noticed you. It slowly turned, cocking its head to the side. Dog did not look friendly. You decided it was best if you didn't go over there. Instead, you limped slowly over to your dead friends. "I STILL.. CANT BELIEVE THIS FUCKING HAPPENED." You silently cried, unable to utter any other words than "Monsters, every one of you. They're monsters for what they did." You repeated the words over and over for hours, feeling your body turn inside out.

Snap.

You were turning to glass.

"MONSTERS... YOU'RE ALL MONSTERS." But as your body changed, and you fell between life and death, your words changed. "MONSTER."

You were one now. The flower planter gave you that was in your hair fell out, laying next to your dead body. Completely red.

Buried with your friends. Stuck, forever as what you had feared the most. At least Clerk and Planter were okay. You could die peacefully.

Peace, at last.