Problems and promises.

His arm was almost completely glass, a dark shade of red. It glistened in the moonlight, and it was beautiful in a sick, twisted way. You felt yourself becoming scared again, but moreso worried for clerk. "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" you could see that the pieces of glass were sticking out of the top of his shoulder, almost like it was mutated in some disgusting way. "CLERK.. OH MY GOD IT LOOKS REALLY BAD.." You could barely keep yourself together, or collect your thoughts. This day was so, so damn confusing.

Clerk sighed. "The THINGS got me. Only my arm though." He smiled, weakly. "Soon the arm will infect the rest of me too, so just leave me to die here." He nodded at you a little. "Save yourself. Now. Go." You took a step towards clerk, not about to let him die. "NO!" You shook your head furiously, putting your foot down. "I AM GOING TO GET YOU HELP. BUT FIRST, CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THESE "THINGS" LOOK LIKE? I NEED TO BE CAREFUL." Clerk nodded. "I barely saw what they looked like exactly, but I know that they are red, dark red. Almost like blood." He paused and thought for a moment. "And they were completely glass!"

"GLASS?" You look at him, confused. "OKAY THEN." You step closer, helping him up. "COME ON. MAYBE PLANTER CAN HELP. YOU KNOW HE THINKS YOU'RE DEAD, RIGHT?" Clerk looked at you, shocked. "I..i thought planter was dead!" You chuckled. "WELL, YOU WERE BOTH WRONG. THANKFULLY."

You take him to planters shop, it doesn't take long to get there at all. As soon as you walk into the door, planters eyes widen in shock and a smile of relief flashes on his face. "CLERK!" He exclaims, very very happy to see him. "oh clerk, i promise to never let you get hurt again.. they got you, didn't they?" His face dropped into a frown, and he pointed at Clerks arm. "we need to take it off." Clerk looked at him in shock. "But.. I might die!" "we need to, rather take the chance than have you for sure die." Clerk nodded his head, he looked away and braced himself. Planter lifted a vine, and whipped it down.

Crack.

Clerk screamed in pain, shrinking down and holding his now amputated shoulder. "AAAHHH FUCK" He cried out, the pain overcoming him. Planter brought him bandages, quickly removing any other shards still in his shoulder. He wrapped his shoulder, tying it to reduce the bleeding. "ill do anything i can to keep you alive clerky." He promised him that.

You left them to catch up, stepping out into the darkness again. You had your camera ready, lantern in the other hand. You were going to find one last thing. DOG.