chapter 3

Nevaeh

"So why are we stopping here?" Rylee asked as we pulled up to the walmart closest to the house. Which was about
twenty minutes away.

"Cause we drank all of Ryans gatorade and i dont wanna here his mouth." i replyed back.

"Im glad i didnt drink any" Regan said grinning as we walked into the store.

"Shut up" Ree Ree and i said at the same time. I pushed the shopping cart to the drink aisle and grabbed two cases of gatorade along with a couple of red bulls and Starbucks frappuccinos for myself. Ray grabbed her some rockstars and Ree grabbed some soda and juices. I went and grabbed us some other snacks like chips, candy, fancy cakes. We headed to self check out and every check out stop had people at them.

"I can get you up here ma" this tall chocolate skin said walking right past me. We all walked up to his check out station and layed the stuff on the counter as he checked us out.

"Oh wait let me grab my gummies" Rylee yelled running off.

"Get me some too" me and Regan hollerd at the same time. We laughes because we always do that.

"Yall cute" we heard from behind the register.

"Thank you" Regan said to him then looked at me then back to hima and smiled. She bumped my shoulder so that i could say it too.

"Thank you" i said glancing at him then looking away.

"You welcome ma, what's your name tho?" he asked looking at me. I just looked down at the tile on the floor counting the little blue marks in one tile. Twenty-five thats alot. I was trying my hardest to ignore my surroundings until i heard Rylee behind me.

"Her name is Nevaeh but we call her Kenzie" she said loudly bumping me causing me to look up at his face which was plastered with a smile that could have you coming out of your close anytime. I just rolled my eyes at him and handed him my card.

"Well Nevaeh, i hope i get to see you again." he said. I blushed and shook my head grabbing my stuff and walking away. Regan was right behind me but stopped.

"Wait whats your name?" she asked him as i kept walking.

"Jordan" he said in thia thick accent. I wonder where he's from. I just kept walking though, not worried if the girls where behind me or not. I sat in the car for three minutes before they both got in. They buckled in while i started the car.

"You like him?" Regan asked out of no where.

"I dont even know him to like him ray".

"True, so thats why i got his number for you. I seen you blushing when he smiled at you." Ree Ree said from the back handing me a piece of paper.

"Yeah...Thanks sis" i said sarcastically.
*****
"He's in the man cave playing the video game with Moriah. I told them the food is up here" Regan said.

"Let's go to your room vaeh" Rylee said.

"Okay grab me a red bull and ill grab the snacks" i told them. Once we got to my room i turned on Pandora and sat down on my bed with a bag of Doritos and my journal and began writing. Regan sat on the floor painting her toe nails and Rylee was at my desk on the other side of the room eating. My room is pretty big here so we were all spreaded out. The song changed and Regan immediately turned up.

"Aye this my song" she yelled. I laughed and got up too cause this was my song.

"Bandz a make her dance, Bandz a make her dance, all these chicks poppin pussy im just popping bandz." Regan sang while we danced. We was getting it. Twerkin ajd what not.

"Yall betta sit yall happy asses down somewhere." I heard Ryan say from behind me. I laughed and made a move towards the bed before i was grabbed around my waist.

"Not you tho" he whispered in my ear making my blush. I crawled on my bed back to my spot.

"Man bubba you ruined our fun" Regan said pouting. He just shook his head.

"Hey Vaeh" Moriah said as he sat down on my big bean bag.

"Hey Mo, how are you doing?" i asked giggling. Moriah is such a flirt with me but honestly i wasnt thinking about him. Ryan got on my bed and layed his head on my leg.

"Im good how about you?"

"Im good. Thanks for asking". I leaned up grabing my journal from the end of the bed.

"Damn" i heard from underneath me. I realized my chest was in his face and quickly sat back down. He started laughing.

"Aye tho, thanks for my gatorades. I thought i was bout to beat some ass tonight. I preciate it." he said looking up at me.

"Your welcome" i said fingering his waves.

"Yall ready for the first day of school" he asked all of us. Since we were all going to the same high school now, it should be very interesting.

"Hell yea" Moriah yelled making us laugh.

"Yea im ready to look f-l-y-e-e" Rylee said imitating young thug.

"I guess it'll be alright" Regan said looking uninterested.

"Girl hush you get to skip a grade and be with us you 16 You rollin with your big bruh now in the 12th grade. You betta get hype" i said to her.

"You betta tell ha Kenzie" Ryan siad in his ghetto voice. We laughed and then it got quiet again.

"Hey where's mom and dad?" Rylee asked.

"Oh yeah, they left a note" he said causing lips to smack and groaning to come from Regan and Rylee.

"What it say this time?" Regan asked huffing.

"Last minute revival, they wont be back until after the first week of school." he replied.

"Man whatever we can have a great first week without them." Moriah said doing a little dance.

"Well since tomorrow is Saturday, we'll go shopping and then go get our nails and hair done." i said to Regan and Rylee.

"Sounda like a plan. Im going to shower then lay around" Rylee said walking out.

"I gotta go call bae" Regan said getting up and receiving a look from Ryan.

"Im going to the bathroom then the kitchen to eat". Moriah got up and walked out too. I was still fingering Ryan's waves and he had his eyes closed.

"This shit feels so good. Its so...relaxing." he said sounding so relaxed.

"You like that?" i said seductively.

"Just wait till i get to ask you that" he said stroking the air.

"Shut up Ry" i said smacking the back of his head.

"Aye what i tell you about putting your hands on me?" he asked.

"I dont know shit i dont be listening." i said. Before i knew it he had turned over and was in my face pinning my arms down.

"You gone get fucked up keep on" he said smirking.

"Whatever get-". I was cut off by him leaning down kissing me. He let my arms go and I immediately put my arms around his neck. This wasnt a basic ass peck, the was a full blown make out with tongue anf everything. When he pulled back i opened my eyes to see him smirking. He got up and heades for the room door.

"Next time im not gone let you off so easy iight?" he said narrowing his eyes a me. I jist nodded. He grinned and walked out leaving me alone in my thoughts.

"Shit now i gotta change underwear." i said outloud to myself.

Nevaeh in the MM